Need an Indicator That Isolates SIDEWAYS Market.

Hello Friends,

I have been trying hard to find a simple indicator that clearly and Reliably isolates the Sideways market - Please see the attached chart - I need to Identify the region inside the eclipse.

Also Kindly provide me the syntax to make the call to this indicator from an EA - I mean things like calling the Indicator with (What) parameters and in what variable to receive the output from the indicator.

Any help will be greatly appreciated - even if a pointer to some other site or Location will do.

Best Regards

Humble Trader

Files:

Ravi Fisher should get somewhere near.

I have posted it on this forum somewhere if you search

Martin

Files:
ravi.gif  35 kb

mart-hart:
Ravi Fisher should get somewhere near.

I have posted it on this forum somewhere if you search

Martin

Is this that one?

Files:

Anyone have Woodies Chop Zone Indicator (CZI) -- he mentioned that he has given the indicator code out for MT4... Like to have a Woodies CCI indicator similar to Trademaven, PFG Charts etc for MT4 (with sidewinder and CZI)...

Cheers,

humble_trader:
I have been trying hard to find a simpleindicator that clearly and Reliably isolates the Sideways market

LOL.

Me too, Me too. For a couple years now..

- secXces

Possible

Is it Possible to have a such indiactor.....

Or These One

Files:

I've looked long and hard for such an indicator. Here's my two pips:

Time of day and time frame. That's how you beat noise. Trade the higher volume times and look for trends on various time frames--the latter sometimes means going up in time frame, but more often, down in time frame.

sidewinder

Has anyone had any luck developing a sidewinder indicator?

Thanks

If ZigZag is working positively, you are in the sideways.

I don't think it may be one indicator.

Files:
Reason: