Overlaying indicators - page 6

Rsi 17

if u scalper try to using RSI period 17, add level 0,20,30,50,70,80 see in TF M5 or M15 if price running up to level 70-80 go sell take profit 20, and if price running down to level 30-20 entry buy take profit 20

nwo4life:
if u scalper try to using RSI period 17, add level 0,20,30,50,70,80 see in TF M5 or M15 if price running up to level 70-80 go sell take profit 20, and if price running down to level 30-20 entry buy take profit 20

Hi, thanks for this, whats ur SL?

overlaying macd with dpo

hello,

i want to overlay macd dinapoli with dpo 2 in that way that they share the same Zero line visually...is that possible? ....in the screenshot you can see the gap between both zerolines which can be confusing at times...

hope somebody can help

tobi

To Match Zero Line - Adjust Min/Max For Both Indicators

tobi77:
hello,

i want to overlay macd dinapoli with dpo 2 in that way that they share the same Zero line visually...is that possible? ....in the screenshot you can see the gap between both zerolines which can be confusing at times...

hope somebody can help

tobi

Hi Tobi,

Here's a quick solution for you. I haven't tested it completely but it looks like it does what you want.

Go to the COMMON Tab...and set your MIN and MAX levels for BOTH indicators...

I used MIN == -.02 and MAX == .02 to set the levels for the example below for both indicators.

Try different Min/Max to adjust the scales to what you like... Just make sure they are the same in each indicator.

Hope this helps,

Robert

Files:

hi robert,

thanks for your help .... when i enter -0.02 and 0.02 in DPO i get a different result from yours, the line is exceeding the window ...but i will try it with other values now

DiNapoli MACD & DPO ...

Try using this one

It is a DiNapoli MACD and DPO in one. You can choose which one you wish to display (just macd, just dpo or both). In case when both are displayed use DpoMultiplier to adjust dpo values to correspond roughly to macd values (so that the values of one do not "flatten" the values of other. Roughly, DpoMultiplier of 0.25 corresponds to DiNapoli calculating lengths of mcad for all time frames. It is safe to use multiplier on dpo since it will not change the zero line crossings) .

Some other adjustments done, but now you can have the 2 in 1 (here is an example with default parameter values - black line in this example is dpo :

mladen:
Try using this one

It is a DiNapoli MACD and DPO in one. You can choose which one you wish to display (just macd, just dpo or both). In case when both are displayed use DpoMultiplier to adjust dpo values to correspond roughly to macd values (so that the values of one do not "flatten" the values of other. Roughly, DpoMultiplier of 0.25 corresponds to DiNapoli calculating lengths of mcad for all time frames. It is safe to use multiplier on dpo since it will not change the zero line crossings) .

Some other adjustments done, but now you can have the 2 in 1 (here is an example with default parameter values - black line in this example is dpo :

thanks, will try it out

hi

I am after an indicator which have many options to choose from,( Most pairs)

to show each pair as one candle , for example we could put eurusd and gbpusd on one chart, but eurusd as a on candle and gbpusd as another candle, or even line, plus we can change the color of candle so we don,t com fuse with candles . thank you in advance

Is there a way to split the indicator window in two, so that the ADX Indicator occupies 50% of space and CCI indicator occupies 50%? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I understand overlaying the indicators in the indicator window. Is there a way to overlay indicators in the main chart window? For example the stochastic over the main Forex chart.

Reason: