Overlaying indicators - page 4

Thanks I have been looking for a solution to combining indicators problem for a long time even tried to combine some mq4 code

very well explained as I am a visual person

just to put icing on the cake how can one reduce or eliminate the indicator header as it gets in the way

limestreamx:
this is how u do it my dear...

Anyone know how an overlay indicator could be coded in an EA? Thanks

leeb:
Anyone know how an overlay indicator could be coded in an EA? Thanks

It is an indicator like others, that's just the graphical representation which is overlayed.

Hi BigJoe, thanks for your reply - I need the values of an indicator overlayed on another indicator, these are different to when the indicator is used by itself. Any ideas? Thanks

Overlay Momentum indicator

Hi all,

Is someone able to upload Momentum or ROC (or both) indicator that would overlay data from 2 or 4 FX pairs in one window. For MT4:)

Thanks a lot

How to determine the cross of two overlay indicators ?

Dear all,

I have a problem in mql4.

The image below consists 2 overlay indicator.

RSI(2) and CCI(6).

By visual I can determine the cross between cci and rsi ( pointed by red circle), but I don't know how implement in the ea (coding mql4).

I think cci value must be transformed to rsi value or vice versa. Is it possibe or any idea ?

Please I need your help.

Regards

Hans

Files:
cr02.jpg  97 kb

Pardon me for asking...but most of the crosses lead to false signals...

Pava:
Pardon me for asking...but most of the crosses lead to false signals...

I know, I am not too stupid, just depends of the cross of two indicators. It's still need confirmation by other indicator or multi time frame.

You don't answer my question, btw thanks for warning.

Rgds

Hans

hans_dec:
I know, I am not too stupid, just depends of the cross of two indicators. It's still need confirmation by other indicator or multi time frame.

You don't answer my question, btw thanks for warning.

Rgds

Hans

I never said You Are Stupid........CCI repaints...doesn't it?...

Pava:
I never said You Are Stupid........CCI repaints...doesn't it?...

As I know, it doesn't.

Reason: