Ema Cross! - page 60

delsule:
Hi Babar,

I've been running it since two days with different settings and the results aren't to bad either.

ema cross 2: tf 1h, ema short=1, ema long=13, tp 160, ts 30,sl 30, reverse=true, immediate trade=false, mm= false

On pairs eurusd,gbpusd,usdchf,usdjpy,eurjpy,usdcad,audusd,eurgbp

It only runs from 8 till 20h est.

Ignore the first trade in the statement. Not from expert.

Cool thanks DeSule.........have u tested EMACross 4 yet or money maker..

Babar

babarmughal:
Cool thanks DeSule.........have u tested EMACross 4 yet or money maker.. Babar

Interesting would be, I think, codersguru have you forwardtested some of you EA`s out of this forum and if yes, which results?

Thanks

Ema4 since two days also. Also not to bad, but two days is nothing.

Next week I'm renting a remote dedicated server and will put both on with different settings, 24/7.

Both ea got serious blow with the German Bundesbank news this morning, but r recovering.

With ema's 10-80 that wouldn't of been the case i guess.

Will put statement this evening.

delsule:
Ema4 since two days also. Also not to bad, but two days is nothing.

Next week I'm renting a remote dedicated server and will put both on with different settings, 24/7.

Both ea got serious blow with the German Bundesbank news this morning, but r recovering.

With ema's 10-80 that wouldn't of been the case i guess.

Will put statement this evening.

Thanks my friend for the EA,

In your settings.. you use stoploss=true or false?

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:
Thanks my friend for the EA,

In your settings.. you use stoploss=true or false?

Fast_cris

Stoploss is set to TRUE

Wow!!

Just started with Ema_Cross_2. Settings:

TP=160, TS=13, SL=30, UseStopLoss=TRUE, ShortEMA=1, LongEMA=13, ImmediatTrade=False, Reversal=True

TF=1H

Maybe a lucky day, but see statement!

Files:

delsule:
Hi Babar,

I've been running it since two days with different settings and the results aren't to bad either.

ema cross 2: tf 1h, ema short=1, ema long=13, tp 160, ts 30,sl 30, reverse=true, immediate trade=false, mm= false

On pairs eurusd,gbpusd,usdchf,usdjpy,eurjpy,usdcad,audusd,eurgbp

It only runs from 8 till 20h est.

Ignore the first trade in the statement. Not from expert.

Hi Delsule,

I have backtested your setting with this ema but results are not so good....what do u say....does it only works on forward test...

Thanks

Babar

codersguru:
Do you still believe in Stragey Tester??

I do!

Try out MoneyMaker (EMAC7).

Hi Codersguru,

Can you please explain in detail what setting are you using with money maker like what time frame etc....

Thanks

Babar

babarmughal:
Hi Delsule,

I have backtested your setting with this ema but results are not so good....what do u say....does it only works on forward test...

Thanks

Babar

Babar,

Did your backtest entry's and exits showed exactly the same trades as the results of the forward testing ? Probably not.

For me backtest results are just an indication of the promise an ea holds, the final word is in the forward testing.

Find attached an update on the ema-2-cross. Trades were closed manually at 20.00h

Files:
ema2cross.htm  23 kb

HI Delsule,

when u say "It only runs from 8 till 20h est."...u mean to say it best works between those hours .....right 8 - 20 US time.....right........

Thanks

Babar

Reason: