Gartley 222 - page 2

leutzuro:
super-newbie check EUR/USD with your indicator what have now an see if works like in this image because we have this pattern right now

Hi,

what's the indicator in your attachment??

Thanks...

Alright.

Thanks to alex ICWR indicator i think i will be able to create the Gartley much better stay tuned trying to understand ICWR code or maybe alex you could program it if you have time?

hey there

found adaptation of the Gartley 222 indicator for TradeStation Radarscreen.

please convert to metatrader 4 .

thanks !

currencyshmuck:
found adaptation of the Gartley 222 indicator for TradeStation Radarscreen.

please convert to metatrader 4 .

thanks !

i hope somebody come front and code these because i am still stuck! i think i have to revise coder's gru tutorials

super-newbie:
i hope somebody come front and code these because i am still stuck! i think i have to revise coder's gru tutorials

Hello Leutzuro,Kamyar,Maury74,everyone

My hopes are still there while lurking around here and there i found some more code on zigzags and now trying to understand the code to convert it to Gartley 222. My main problem is the retracement levels of the wave which somehow i can't calculate such as

IF X-A wave was done then

A-B =: should be 0.618 Retracement

i can get the wave patterns but can't validate the rule i work more and have something done hopefully by next monday-tuesday! One thing i would like to say is that by undertaking this gartley program i have learned alot of MT language with in this 2 days

hi super

super-newbie:
Hello Leutzuro,Kamyar,Maury74,everyone

My hopes are still there while lurking around here and there i found some more code on zigzags and now trying to understand the code to convert it to Gartley 222. My main problem is the retracement levels of the wave which somehow i can't calculate such as

IF X-A wave was done then

A-B =: should be 0.618 Retracement

i can get the wave patterns but can't validate the rule i work more and have something done hopefully by next monday-tuesday! One thing i would like to say is that by undertaking this gartley program i have learned alot of MT language with in this 2 days

thanks for your effort i will describe it for you.and let me show you a link that can be helpfull for you

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439

post #3

i am on ask me what ever you want.

as you can see in attached picture there are 5 main patterns(forget the 3Drives pattern,it happens rarely).

i attached another pic in which the ideal retracments of the each pattern descibed.a valid pattern should have these retracments.

if you have any question do not hesitate.

Files:
all11.jpg  139 kb
refrence.gif  18 kb

kamyar:
as you can see in attached picture there are 5 main patterns(forget the 3Drives pattern,it happens rarely).

i attached another pic in which the ideal retracments of the each pattern descibed.a valid pattern should have these retracments.

if you have any question do not hesitate.

Thank you kamyar.

i have some questions on Basic Gartley Info

1. After XA is done and retracment starts the "B" should be 0.382 of (XA) right? or any of those found on the picture

2. what is the true meanign of AB=CD i am still little confuse as i see different different ratios

my first two questions for a start and thanks

there is a software called HarmonicTrader the attached pic about ideal retracments is for the software.i attach the userguide of the software,maybe it helps you.the software is not free and it is expensive one.anyway,here you are

Files:
userguide.zip  851 kb

kamyar:
there is a software called HarmonicTrader the attached pic about ideal retracments is for the software.i attach the userguide of the software,maybe it helps you.the software is not free and it is expensive one.anyway,here you are

yes i am also downloading the book posted on the other thread all this will be helpful thank you again.

Reason: