Discussion - page 143

Yes, it can. Also - different brokers are having different datafeed ... and so on.

But if you are trading on H1, H4 or D1 timeframes so - it is unlikely that slow computer or different data will give you the losses.

many EA's and there respective indicators

is it important to attach all the respective indicators to the chart where the EA is running or putting those required indicators in the indicators folder enough?

thx

ranee:
is it important to attach all the respective indicators to the chart where the EA is running or putting those required indicators in the indicators folder enough? thx

Hi Ranee,

I sometime like to watch the indicators in regards to the Ea but it is not needed to have them on the chart, but yes they need to be in your platforms indicator folder'

All the statements/performance, excel files and leaders' threads were updated. Please read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173403/page41 and this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

(note: next week it will be the different location of the statements/performance - just to keep old performance inside this section).

how to resolve this error

Hi,

can some one help with this error please :

I am getting error like this:

2011.09.12 18:49:02 THE EA EURUSD,M5: Error Occured : invalid stops

2011.09.12 18:49:10 THE EA EURUSD,M5: EURUSD Buy @ 1.36521000 SL @ 1.34524000 TP @0.00000000 ticket =-1

It might be because of 5 digit broker

but is there a way to fix it , so i can test it?

thx

ranee:
Hi,

can some one help with this error please :

I am getting error like this:

2011.09.12 18:49:02 THE EA EURUSD,M5: Error Occured : invalid stops

2011.09.12 18:49:10 THE EA EURUSD,M5: EURUSD Buy @ 1.36521000 SL @ 1.34524000 TP @0.00000000 ticket =-1

It might be because of 5 digit broker

but is there a way to fix it , so i can test it?

thx

Yes you are right most of the time its from 5 digit broker, might try multiplying by 10 your stop loss or you can post it and can add code that will automatically adjust stop loss, take profit, etc. so it will work on any digit broker.

Judging from the error text. it is a STP/ECN broker.

Stop loss is set at roughly 200 pips (Buy @ 1.36521000 SL @ 1.34524000) which is enough for any broker if the broker allows placing stop loss and / or take profit along with order opening. But since you are getting that error even with 200 pips stop loss it is obvious that it is not a case of stop loss set too close, but you have to open the order with 0 stop loss and / or take profit first and then modify stop loss and / or take profit (it has to be changed in your code if it does not know how to handle it now)

mladen:
Judging from the error text. it is a STP/ECN broker. Stop loss is set at roughly 200 pips (Buy @ 1.36521000 SL @ 1.34524000) which is enough for any broker if the broker allows placing stop loss and / or take profit along with order opening. But since you are getting that error even with 200 pips stop loss it is obvious that it is not a case of stop loss set too close, but you have to open the order with 0 stop loss and / or take profit first and then modify stop loss and / or take profit (it has to be changed in your code if it does not know how to handle it now)

Your right some reason read the stop loss @ 1.36524000 which still didn't make sense need my prescription checked

thank you for your suggestions and reply

thank you for your suggestions and reply

removed stop loss altogether

it worked after removing stop loss

Reason: