Discussion - page 102

Creating an alert for EA (.ex4)

Hi all,

I have an expert advisor and i want to create an email alert for it. Is there a way to do it because its a .ex4 file?

Thanks

tightxman:
Hi Guys,

Im working for a FCM related company and I've some very very special trading statements in hand, couple clients deposited 2k, within 2 weeks those accounts end up apx 60k.

it's all EUR/USD and some GBP/USD, they do only and 1 open with multi lots per trade, apx 50-70 trades perday, Max lots per trade.

our platform do not support EA or API (non MT4). Maybe they use MT4 to call out auto click function.

I was trying to research on this trading pattern, came out with no luck.

I wonder if anyone knows anything about this kind of trading. yes they are Live Mini accounts

lets make some money.

Too few information to answer. I just can tell you that pattern is

called scalping, worldwide.

bose3:
Hi all,

I have an expert advisor and i want to create an email alert for it. Is there a way to do it because its a .ex4 file?

Thanks

FerruFx told me some time ago he can create Alerts form ex4 (without source code). Maybe you want to contact him.

Question from new Elite Member about tested, profitable EAs

Hi.

I was reviewing the weekly performance thread today and I have some questions.If I am understanding that thread correctly it lists Firebird, GridMACD and Terminator as profitable EAs therefore they are not being tested any longer. My question is where can I find instructions as to how to use the EAs(e.g. settings, pairs, etc.)

Secondly, what EAs are showing a likelihood in current testing to be profitable? In other words, based on the testing, do you have any favorites?

Thanks for any guidance in advance.

Chris

All the statements/performance, excel files and leaders' threads were updated. Please read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173389/page20 and this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

(note: next week it will be the different location of the statements/performance - just to keep old performance inside this section).

chris1010:
Hi.

I was reviewing the weekly performance thread today and I have some questions.If I am understanding that thread correctly it lists Firebird, GridMACD and Terminator as profitable EAs therefore they are not being tested any longer. My question is where can I find instructions as to how to use the EAs(e.g. settings, pairs, etc.)

Secondly, what EAs are showing a likelihood in current testing to be profitable? In other words, based on the testing, do you have any favorites?

Thanks for any guidance in advance.

Chris

About Firebird, GridMACD and Terminator ...

Firebird had unrealistic profit, Terminator is very risky but I will test some new version soon, GridMACD is going too slowly ...

EAs, settings, the thread about every EA - go to this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

As to favorites ... it depends on personality ... some people prefer risky trading ... some of them - not ...

Just look at excel files (updated every weekend).

I am looking for a profitable EA without huge drawdowns that can be used on smaller accounts(i.e. less than $5000.)

Could you explain what you mean by Firebird had "unrealistic profit?"

Thanks.

newdigital:
About Firebird, GridMACD and Terminator ...

Firebird had unrealistic profit, Terminator is very risky but I will test some new version soon, GridMACD is going too slowly ...

EAs, settings, the thread about every EA - go to this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

As to favorites ... it depends on personality ... some people prefer risky trading ... some of them - not ...

Just look at excel files (updated every weekend).

profitable ea with little drawdown?

hmmm. Let me know! How about profitable ea/ little drawdown. Makes millions. sounds better.!

Firebird has its stretches where it does well. If you do try firebird. I would use the one by Wachena with hedge. Its pretty good.

Wachena finished 3 rd in MQL championship a few years back.

chris1010:
I am looking for a profitable EA without huge drawdowns that can be used on smaller accounts(i.e. less than $5000.)

Could you explain what you mean by Firebird had "unrealistic profit?"

Thanks.

Firebird (the version I tested) is not for less than $5000 deposit.

Anyway: big deposit - big profit.

Small deposit - small profit.

For less than $5000 deposit you can look at any EA with excel performance except Firebird, Terminator, GridMACD, MTF EAs (Alpha and Electra). For less than $1000 you can look at Brainwashing and some other EAs.

where and what download

where I should download expert advisors?

they have indicators?

how do I istall all package?

ty

Reason: