GoldWarrior02b - page 18

Hello Hal...fancy seeing you here!

ES

Halcyon:
Usually black and white means you do not have the source code (at least not in the /experts folder with the *.ex4 file.) However, this should not cause any problems under normal operations. Not sure why it would not attach to your chart.

I was impressed with the speed that little problem was taken care of. It completely turned around my perception of this website and I decided to join the elite section. Taking a look around there is a wealth of new ideas here. I think this would be a good place to do some community service when the opportunity comes about.

Yoda_Glenn:
How come my GoldWarrior icon is in black and white, and not in color like the rest of my EAs? I can't get this EA to attach to any of my charts, either. Thanks.

Did you place DayImpuls indicator in /indicators folder?

And may be you did not compile indicator and EA in MetaEditor.

newdigital:
Did you place DayImpuls indicator in /indicators folder? And may be you did not compile indicator and EA in MetaEditor.

When I compile the .mq4 I get this error message:

Compiling 'GoldWarrior02b.1.mq4'...

'Tracert.mqh' - cannot open the program file C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\GoldWarrior02b.1.mq4 (7, 1)

1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I figured it out, thanks.

Is this some type of Hedge EA?

In your opinion in order to use this EA on one pair (EURUSD), using 1:200, and interbankfx mini account what is the minimum deposit? 5.000$ is reasonable?

NTrader:
In your opinion in order to use this EA on one pair (EURUSD), using 1:200, and interbankfx mini account what is the minimum deposit? 5.000$ is reasonable?

May be yes. But, please, also look at the statements in deposit currency (first post in files thread) because this EA is using 0.1 lot size and 0.2 lot size so the profit in pips and profit in deposit currency may be different. For example:

- in pips: +300 pips for EURUSD by 0.1 lot size and -150 pips for GBPUSD by 0.2 lot size. Total = +50 pips in profit.

- in deposit currency: and it is about -$150 in loss in deposit currency.

So, you should look at the statements in dollars as well for this EA.

newdigital:
May be yes. But, please, also look at the statements in deposit currency (first post in files thread) because this EA is using 0.1 lot size and 0.2 lot size so the profit in pips and profit in deposit currency may be different. For example:

- in pips: +300 pips for EURUSD by 0.1 lot size and -150 pips for GBPUSD by 0.2 lot size. Total = +50 pips in profit.

- in deposit currency: and it is about -$150 in loss in deposit currency.

So, you should look at the statements in dollars as well for this EA.

Ok, What happens when this Ea has some trades open and finish the margin to open new trades?

NTrader:
Ok, What happens when this Ea has some trades open and finish the margin to open new trades?

The stop loss is 100. And minimum initial deposit size for one pair testing should be 5,000. Or at least 3,000. Just for one pair only. Because EA is openning the orders by 0.1 lot size and 0.3 lot size with stop loss = 100. For EURUSD 0.1 lot size * 100 pips = $100; for 0.3 lot size = $300. So, we can not use this EA with 1,000 depopsit size. At least 3,000 per pair or better to have 5,000 per testing pair.

Reason: