GoldWarrior02b - page 9

newdigital:
I did not test Silverwarrior.

In Goldwarrior I found the following:

test - current info output flag, 1 - output to journal //
I am not changing this "test" during the testing Goldwarrior. I am using default settings except stop loss (100).

But in case someone wants to put it on a real account, does it has to be changed to '0' ?

delsule:
But in case someone wants to put it on a real account, does it has to be changed to '0' ?

I am forward testing this EA on demo account during the about 5 months already using default settings (just set stop loss to 100 instead of 1000).

And test=1. As I understand it is not affecting on the trades.

delsule:

I've just checked the code, no worry about this parameter, it's only use for logging the EA activity. On real account, if you put 1 or 0 won't make any different on the EA performance. Hope this help

delsule:

I am using on my REAL account, and I did not change anything except the LOT size I want to use, and stop loss.

Ok, thank you guys.

Please find updated statements.

Files:

What to expect?

Hi all,

I just compiled the EA a few minutes ago and attached the EA to my 15M chart. What am I expect to see now? I see the goldwarrior on the upper right corner of the chart with an "x" beside it. By clicking on to the expert advisors button on the menu bar, I got a sad face beside the text. Am I doing this right?

How do I know when the EA is in a trade? Are there lines or color indicators that I should be getting?

Never mind my post as i was able to find the answer here: Thanks Codersguru for his extremely informative lessons -

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173136

trohoang:
Hi all,

I just compiled the EA a few minutes ago and attached the EA to my 15M chart. What am I expect to see now? I see the goldwarrior on the upper right corner of the chart with an "x" beside it. By clicking on to the expert advisors button on the menu bar, I got a sad face beside the text. Am I doing this right?

How do I know when the EA is in a trade? Are there lines or color indicators that I should be getting?

It is what I have.

Files:

It is incredible.. this Ea only works fine in alpari.. in the other brokers.. simple don't work. I don't know Why. Only i get is losing trades.

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:
It is incredible.. this Ea only works fine in alpari.. in the other brokers.. simple don't work. I don't know Why. Only i get is losing trades. Fast_cris

I am testing on North Finance.

North Finance is having different from Alpari Metatrader's time.

Reason: