Firebird EA - page 4

Please find updated statements for this EA with/without timefilter.

Files:

I thought I was the only one that uses Fibo Group , I have a demo account and a live account with them. )

I was trading for a couple of days with the STI and I didn't have any problems so far. Now that I signed up for the elite group I'll hopefully trade more using my Live account so I'll let you know if I have problems.

newdigital:
Please find the following for Firebird v0.65, M30 timeframe:

- detailed statements by pairs from the beginning of the testing (all__12feb_alpari.zip);

- detailed statements for the last week by pairs (5_12feb.zip);

- detailed statements by pairs from the beginning of the testing for the all the orders opened from 8 till 18 alpari server time (all__12feb_8_18time_alpari.zip);

The 3-rd group of statements is using timefilter and I was profitable with this timefilter (all the data is from the beginning of the testing according to the statements attached):

- EURUSD ......................... -354

- EURUSD with timefilter...... -178

- GBPUSD ......................... -978

- GBPUSD with timefilter....... -873

- USDJPY ......................... 491

- USDJPY with timefilter....... 507

- USDCHF ......................... -221

- USDCHF with timefilter....... 304
newdigital:
Firebird v0.65 EA.

M30 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

Ok I admit, I'm a newbie. I figured out how to set up MT4, from reading the posts I'm only running the Firebird on USD/JPY which seams to be the most profitable from your testing results. I have a question on the "timefilter" that you keep mentioning. What is it? How do you set it up? Which folder does it go into? I want to put it on the Firebird M30 and let it run before I jump into a live account. Thanks

Consultant:
Ok I admit, I'm a newbie. I figured out how to set up MT4, from reading the posts I'm only running the Firebird on USD/JPY which seams to be the most profitable from your testing results. I have a question on the "timefilter" that you keep mentioning. What is it? How do you set it up? Which folder does it go into? I want to put it on the Firebird M30 and let it run before I jump into a live account. Thanks

Many people asked about it already.

Timefilter means the code which can be inserted inside the EA very easy with no problem in the most cases. It mean if we want for some EA to open the orders from 8 am till 18 server time we can do it using some code the EA will folow our decision.

Read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173363/page2

Firebird EA with timefilter and with the settings is posted on this thread. Post # 17.

Read this thread from the beginnig.

And we have discussion thread. You may read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173397/page3 about how to start and how to select EA for yourself (many people asked it already). Some people confused with figures, threads, leaders and so on. So this post will help to find something.

BTW I think I should create some special thread for the people trying to find EA for live trading. Just to give some orientation with the threads, statements, trades, EAs, risks and figures. Or post all the questions on the discussion thread.

Discussion thread is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173397

Firebird

Hi NewDigital

I have been testing Firebird since few days, its doing Multipal enteries.

Is it Normal ??

laserjet:
Hi NewDigital

I have been testing Firebird since few days, its doing Multipal enteries.

Is it Normal ??

Yes.

Open this EA in MetaEditor and there is some explanation about it.

Please find updated statement for this EA.

Files:

Please find updated statements for this EA with/without timefilter.

Files:
Reason: