Envelope 2.11 - page 28

I created this settings long time ago: it was before even this forum was created. More than 2 years ago. And I've never changed this settings up to now as it was no reason for that. But as you know there are many versions of Envelopes EA incl one similar with scalping for example.

I am testing just one version to get the member general view about this great EA.

Attached is the statements (by pairs).

And you can see excel performance from this post attachments https://www.mql5.com/en/forum (updated weekly).

Winrar is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173397/page11 (it is the better to use winrar instead of winzip because winrar gives better compression and it is free - more good for the forum saving the space for example).

Files:

And it is open trades right now:

newdigital:
And it is open trades right now:

Not bad ND.

Not bad generally, means totally from the beginning of the testing period. But not all the trades are profitable of course

I like trailing stop in this EA: trailing stop is working to protect you from big losses.

I am not fully understand it from inside the code but seems trailing stop is working here in very clever way moving together with Envelopes indicator. I monitored the trades since the January 2006 and I want to say that trailing stop is very good coded.

May be I am mistaken as I am not a code sorry.

It is the situation right now:

and 1 order was closed already:

I call this EA as "final breakout". Because many EAs are trading as trend followers, there are few breakout EAs which are trading often. And this EA is trading sometimes on good breakout. 'Final breakout'

When mine makes a trade the profit is always between 8-10 USD. My deposit is $250. If I increase the deposit do I get more profit per trade?

Guys,

All my trades are sells. Not one Buy order at all. Does anybody know what the problem may be?

TIA,

B

Do you have buy stop orders openes?

Files:

None.

In fact, I'm thinking something is really wrong as I test Alpha9 as well and there are no buys from Alpha9 either.

B

Same with me. No buys from Alpha9 or OzFX Squeeze-More. The only EA that even makes trades for me is Envelope 2.11

Reason: