how come mine never placed any orders?

and also i dont know but today it only placed one pending order

buy stop on euro at 1.3727

now its showing 6 pending orders,

ive been testing it for a week now

and so far no trades has been entered

the pending orders are way far from price

is this normal?

I am using this versions https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173366/page13 with default settings for EURUSD M15 and GBPUSD M15.

This EA is not trading often. It was some month or two without any single trade. But you should always see pending orders (3 for sell stop and 3 for buy stop).

And there are some options in the settings:

TimeOpen and TimeClose. I am using 0 (12 midnight) and 23. It means that pending orders will be opened between 0 and 1 am and will be closed between 11 pm and and 0 (12 midnight). Means: the orders will be open during one hour starting from 0 and should be closed during one hour starting from 23. Alpari broker with GMT+2. Means all the time mentioned are in GMT+2.

You may change this settings if you are using FXDD or IBFX (23 in GMT+2 = 21 in GMT+0 for example).

If you are testing 2 pairs (EURUSD and GBPUSD) so you must see 6 pending orders almost all the time.

Please read some important information about magic number: last 2 digit numbers should be zero: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173366/page9

Otherwise EA will not trade.

i will check into it

thanks

Please find updated statements for this week (few pips in profit for this week). By the way, this EA is not trading often.

Files:

This EA is the winner as well since January 2006 (excluding this week):

Envelope 2.11.

EURUSD: pips in total 425.

GBPUSD: pips in total 613.

And this week results:

EURUSD: 0 pips.

GBPUSD: +113 pips.

All orders were closed.

This EA is trading just sometimes on very strong breakout case. I like this EA because it places pending orders and having very clever trailing stop coded.

Files:
envelope211.zip  124 kb

This week results:

pair close/open in pips.

EURUSD: -117/0.

GBPUSD: 0/0.

since January 2006:

EURUSD: +308 pips.

since April 2006:

GBPUSD: +746 pips.

Files:

This EA did +233 pips on GBPUSD this week and one trade is still open (GBPUSD as well) with the about +200 pips.

Files:
envelope211.zip  60 kb
Reason: