Envelope 2.11 - page 19

i am new here. Just would like to know what is the logic the ea

updated statements

Envelope 2.11.

EURUSD: pips this week -196; pips in total 27.

GBPUSD: pips this week -79; pips in total -8.

USDJPY: pips this week 131; pips in total 82.

USDCHF: pips this week -175; pips in total -345.

AUDUSD: pips this week -99; pips in total -801.

USDCAD: pips this week -261; pips in total -1254.

Files:

Envelope 211

This EA doesn't have external magic number input, and the program generate 6 magic numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6. So if you want to combine it with other EAs, you can't set magic number as 1 or 2 or 3 or 4.

To avoid conflic with other EA, Better to input magic number 100,200,300,400... etc...

fikko:
This EA doesn't have external magic number input, and the program generate 6 magic numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6. So if you want to combine it with other EAs, you can't set magic number as 1 or 2 or 3 or 4. To avoid conflic with other EA, Better to input magic number 100,200,300,400... etc...

Yes you are right.

I described in some posts in this thread that two last digit numbers should be 0 in magic number.

For updated statements, updated weekly/total results please see this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173383/page27

Far UK,

Were did you get that beautiful Murrey Math Indicator?

Please and Thank you,

Al

Use this EAs with default settings (any broker).

ND,

Something wrong with the lot sizing here - in the gbp version at least - it trades 0.1 lots on back-test regardless of the lot size I set.

As I understand lot size is not changing as lot =1 or any.

Lot size should be the following:

lot = 0.1.

And inside the code I see the following:

//---- select lot size lot=NormalizeDouble(AccountFreeMargin()*MaximumRisk/1000.0,1);

So lot size is changing by changing of MaximumRisk. It was programmed like this.

It means the following:

if you have account size as 1000, and MaximumRisk is 1 so the lot size will be the following:

(1000*1)/1000 = 1. Lot size =1.

If you have account 3000 and MaximumRisk=0.1 so lot size will be (3000*0.1)/1000=0.3. Lot size =0.3.

So changing MaximumRisk we will change lot size.

I don't know why it was programmed like this.

It should be fixed-lot-size option but i don't know how to to change the code.

This EA is famious one and it is original version without any improvements. I mean original that improvements have been done by author many months (years) ago. I am not very sure but seems it was coded to use with ibfx broker from the beginnig. It was coded for GBPUSD but I found good settings for EURUSD and GBPUSD as well.

EAs which I am using as portfolio (with MM with 50,000 deposit size). See portfolio section.

Reason: