Mandarine - page 15

Updated visual statement for old Mandarine EA.

Forward trading statement for EURUSD, H1 timeframe:

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results.

More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

------------

Comments.

Mandartine system is very old system created in the very beginning of the forum created (check Digital Filters section on the forum). It is the statement for old Mandarine EA created long time ago.

More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

------------

Comments.

Mandartine system is very old system created in the very beginning of the forum created (check Digital Filters section on the forum). It is the statement for old Mandarine EA created long time ago.

More about it:

------------

Comments.

More about it:

------------

Comments.

Hi Newdigital,

I've been fowardtesting Mandarine Martingale for a full week on two pairs: GBPCHF and USDCAD. However, so far the EA hasn't placed any trades. There're no error messages of any kind in the journal. I followed the default settings, and placed the three files the EA calls for in include and library folders. The chart displays "waiting for buy signal...waiting for sell signal". Is it normal for the EA not to placed any trades on two pairs during a full week ? Can you please post your set file for this EA ?

Thanks,

pooh

Hi pooh123,

I will look at it (for the trades for those pairs for 2 brokers) during the weekend when I will take the statement for this elite section. But yes, it is possible for that this EA not to placed any trades on two pairs during a full week.

Hi pooh123,

Sorry for delay with reply.

I am using EAs which are related to this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180089

I am having few accounts with Alpari and few accounts with FXCM (with this EA only).

Please find attached EAs for Alpari (default settings) and EAs for FXCM (default settings too).

EA is using indicators.

Any upgrade of this?

Reason: