Brainwashing EAs - page 2

It is experimental testing.

We are testing these Brainwashing EAs not for big profit, not for final conclusion. We want to estimate the settings and to improve these EAs finally to be able to get some stable profit.

But anyway one or two month testing is not enough for geneal conclusion.

Brainwashing 1c, H1 timeframe

newdigital:
Statement for Brainwashing 1c,

H1 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

This is Brainwashing EA with i_Trend filer. This i_Trend indicator is used for enter and exit as well. It was estimated during the development of this EA to catch big trade.

The level of i_Trend filter should be estimated once per week but I am not doing like this. Because I want to see how this EA is performing using initial i_Trend level.

I think it should be some an other version of this EA: all the level of i_Trend filter should be estimated automatically inside the code. It is the main subject to do with the all Brainwashing versions using i_Trend indicator as a filter.

Statement updated.

Please note that we changed the brokers for the testing. And because of that I want to produce some different statements.

We are continue testing of course and will take into account the old statements as well.

Well.

Please find the following:

- detailed statements by pairs from the beginning of the testing (all__12feb_alpari.zip);

- detailed statements for the last week by pairs (5_12feb.zip);

- detailed statements by pairs from the beginning of the testing for the all the orders opened from 8 till 18 alpari server time (all__12feb_8_18time_alpari.zip);

The 3-rd group of statements is using timefilter. But I do not see any differences for this version.

Brainwashing 1c, M15 timeframe

newdigital:

M15 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

This M15 timeframe is using just to catch some profit.

For the explanation see post # 1.

Please find the following for Brainwashing 1c, M15 timeframe:

- detailed statements by pairs from the beginning of the testing (all__12feb_alpari.zip);

- detailed statements by pairs from the beginning of the testing for the all the orders opened from 8 till 18 alpari server time (all__12feb_8_18time_alpari.zip);

The 3-rd group of statements is using timefilter and I want to say that this EA on M15 timeframe is more profitable if we are using timefilter (all the data is from the beginning of the testing according to the statements attached):

- EURUSD ......................... -2

- EURUSD with timefilter...... +17

- GBPUSD ......................... -70

- GBPUSD with timefilter....... +46

- USDJPY ......................... -41

- USDJPY with timefilter....... -6

- USDCHF ......................... -281

- USDCHF with timefilter....... -146

Brainwashing 1c, H4 timeframe

newdigital:

H4 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

Statement is updating here almost every day.

Please find the following for Brainwashing 1c, H4 timeframe:

The 3-rd group of statements is using timefilter and it is not affecting on this version with H4 timeframe (all the data is from the beginning of the testing according to the statements attached):

- EURUSD ......................... -14

- EURUSD with timefilter...... -101

- GBPUSD ......................... +2

- GBPUSD with timefilter....... +13

- USDJPY ......................... 40

- USDJPY with timefilter....... 26

- USDCHF ......................... -129

Brainwashing 1c1, H4 timeframe

newdigital:
Statement for Brainwashing 1c1,

H4 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

This version of EA is using i_Trend indicator as a filter for enter only and not for exit.

Statement is updating daily.

For Brainwashing 1c1, H4 timeframe:

- statements by pairs from the beginning (all__12feb_alpari.zip);

- statements by pairs from the beginning for the all the orders opened from 8 till 18 server time (all__12feb_8_18time_alpari.zip);

Timefilter is not affecting on this version with H4 timeframe (all the data is from the beginning of the forward testing according to the statements attached):

- EURUSD ......................... -8

- EURUSD with timefilter...... -26

- GBPUSD ......................... -4

- GBPUSD with timefilter....... +12

- USDJPY ......................... 39

- USDJPY with timefilter....... 25

- USDCHF ......................... -135

- USDCHF with timefilter....... -92

Brainwashing 1b, H1 timeframe

newdigital:
Statement for Brainwashing 1b,

H1 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

This version of EA is without any i_Trend filter.

- detailed statements of forward testing separated by pairs from the beginning of the testing (all__12feb_alpari.zip);

- detailed statements by pairs from the beginning of the testing for the all the orders opened from 8 till 18 alpari server time (all__12feb_8_18time_alpari.zip).

- EURUSD ......................... -345

- EURUSD with timefilter...... -257

- GBPUSD ......................... -130

- GBPUSD with timefilter....... -13

- USDJPY ......................... 8

- USDJPY with timefilter....... 14

- USDCHF ......................... -217

- USDCHF with timefilter....... -97

We see from the figures (it is from the attached statements) that timefilter is not affecting for this version and timeframe. It helps just to reduce the losses.

Brainwashing 1c, H1 timeframe

newdigital:
Please note that we changed the brokers for the testing. And because of that I want to produce some different statements.

We are continue testing of course and will take into account the old statements as well.

Well.

The 3-rd group of statements is using timefilter. But I do not see any differences for this version.

Detailed statements by pairs was updated for Brainwashing 1c, H1 timeframe.

Files:

Brainwashing 1c, M15 timeframe

newdigital:

The 3-rd group of statements is using timefilter and I want to say that this EA on M15 timeframe is more profitable if we are using timefilter (all the data is from the beginning of the testing according to the statements attached):

Please find updated detailed statements for Brainwashing 1c, M15 timeframe.

Files:

Brainwashing 1c. M15 timeframe, 8-18 timefilter

newdigital:

Find the detailed statements updated by pairs for Brainwashing 1c. M15 timeframe, 8-18 timefilter.

Files:

Brainwashing 1c, H4 timeframe

newdigital:
Please find the following for Brainwashing 1c, H4 timeframe:

The 3-rd group of statements is using timefilter and it is not affecting on this version with H4 timeframe (all the data is from the beginning of the testing according to the statements attached):

- EURUSD ......................... -14

- EURUSD with timefilter...... -101

- GBPUSD ......................... +2

- GBPUSD with timefilter....... +13

- USDJPY ......................... 40

- USDJPY with timefilter....... 26

- USDCHF ......................... -129

Detailed statements for Brainwashing 1c, H4 timeframe were updated.

Files:
Reason: