D1 timeframe.

AUDUSD;

GBPCHF;

GBPJPY;

GBPUSD;

USDCAD;

USDCHF;

USDJPY.

You may always find the updated statement on the post above.

The statement will be updated regularly.

It is well-known EA. I tested it before.

Files:

newdigital:
TSD_MT4_MR_Trade_0_25 EA.

D1 timeframe.

AUDUSD;

GBPCHF;

GBPJPY;

GBPUSD;

USDCAD;

USDCHF;

USDJPY.

Detailed Statements in pips for this EA (TSD_MT4_MR_Trade_0_25, D1) separated by pairs.

Files:
tsd_0_25_d1.zip  10 kb

I wanted to say something about this EA. But I can not. Because it is long-play EA. We can not may any conclusion about this EA because of one month testing.

newdigital:

D1 timeframe.

AUDUSD;

GBPCHF;

GBPJPY;

GBPUSD;

USDCAD;

USDCHF;

USDJPY.

Please find the statements for this EA by pairs from the beginning of the testing till 12th of February.

Files:

newdigital:
Please find the statements for this EA by pairs from the beginning of the testing till 12th of February.

Statements were updated.

Files:

newdigital:

D1 timeframe.

AUDUSD;

GBPCHF;

GBPJPY;

GBPUSD;

USDCAD;

USDCHF;

USDJPY.

Statements were updated.

Files:

Problem with these EAs

Hello!

Can someone tell me why some EAs open positions on currencies they are not attached to?

I am running a few EAs on my Metatrader. I don't know which one is responsible for this. If anyone knows, then please can you tell me how I can fix this problem. or post the corrected EAs

Thanks.

I noticed when I started the TSD_MT4_MR_TRADE ea it is hard coded to trade many different pairs. You have to change to code to trade in the currency pairs you want.

Yes it should be TSD EA.

This EA is trading on daily timeframe all the pairs mentioned inside the code. You may delete some pairs inside the code. Besides you may select the filter etc. Everything is changable inside the code only.

This EA should be attached to the one chart only (GBPCHF for example) and it will trade all the pairs listed in the code. Just delete the pair you do not want to trade. And for information you may read this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172884

Reason: