Need help with coding please - page 12

privateer:
I do understand the MT4 constraint can it be created with the loss of support/resistance buffers

privateer

Here you go

Have a nice weekend

Thank u mladen & i wish u the same

P.S May U gain the Equivalent of all U have lost and a Greater Force to preserve what U have. Happy Weekend.

mladen:
privateer

Here you go

Have a nice weekend

Dear mladen, thank u for the help but the trendline does not match up is there a way that it trendline could be projected in the place of blue line which is drawn manually.

Thanks & Regards

Privateer

mladen:
privateer

Here you go

Have a nice weekend
Files:
eurusdm1_1.png  41 kb

privateer:
Dear mladen, thank u for the help but the trendline does not match up is there a way that it trendline could be projected in the place of blue line which is drawn manually.

Thanks & Regards

Privateer

Privateer

Added one option : FirstPoint. If it is set to true it will work as before (the start of the "trend line" will be at the first point of the target time frame). If it is set to false it woll connect last points of the target tame frame (like the example picture you posted). Here is a comparison of the 2 with FirstPoint set to true on upper one and to false on the lower one

Once again and as always greatly appreciate ur work and the time u spare for people like me thank U mladen

mladen:
Privateer Added one option : FirstPoint. If it is set to true it will work as before (the start of the "trend line" will be at the first point of the target time frame). If it is set to false it woll connect last points of the target tame frame (like the example picture you posted). Here is a comparison of the 2 with FirstPoint set to true on upper one and to false on the lower one

Two trendlines for Pivot Lines

Hi mladen, first of all i would like to thank u for the time u have spared for me in creating rsi pivot trendlines. could u please create another trendline for pivot_crazy indicator (the Blue Line drawn manually) as shown in the picture. u have already modified to create (white Line) trendline for Pivot (Yellow) Line. The indicator in the sub window is UR own rsi pivot indicator which i have overlapped using icustom function to show MTF Pivots of RSI in same indicator...Thank u for that

pivot_crazy_2.mq4

Thanks & Regards

Privateer.

P.S. can an alert be created for buffer with EMPTY_VALUE.

Files:

Projected Pivot Line

Hi can waddah attar pivot indicator be projected like the image to show the pivots as/is

waddah_attar_pivot.mq4

Thanks & Regards

Privateer

Files:

<Double post removed>

I would like to modify this Fractal indicator that I attached so that I could modify the number of bars on side that has by default, this indicator that has the code open and can be modified, the number that I would like is 15/15, thanks

I`m developing my own system based on volume and divergence but dont know how to make mt4 version this indicators work for mt5 or how to recode to mt5. Any help will be awesome. Here is thread about it if someone is interested

Reason: