Looking for FX Borker

Gud DaY gUYS!

Im looking for realiable and stable fx broker. i only have 200 USD and id like to invest it middle of the this month. im also comfortable using MT4. so basically i need broker which has an MT4 software platfrm, allows min. acct. bal of 100 USD, and preferably can trade in small lots ex. $1000 to $5000 lot (from 0.01 lot size).

Need your feedback. THANKS. and HAppy Properous New Year!!!

Hi, Jerrymar!

jerrymar:
Gud DaY gUYS!

Im looking for realiable and stable fx broker. i only have 200 USD and id like to invest it middle of the this month. im also comfortable using MT4. so basically i need broker which has an MT4 software platfrm, allows min. acct. bal of 100 USD, and preferably can trade in small lots ex. $1000 to $5000 lot (from 0.01 lot size).

First of all, let me say to you "Happy New Year!"

Jerrymar, have you got a winning system?

In your case, a winning system means 9 winning trades out of 10.

If your answer is negative, try to safe more money.

Initial capital to trade FOREX should not be less than $10k.

I know there are some mates out there that will tell you a lot of nice stories and tales. Trust me: you are going to lose your $200 sooner than later.

Nina

hey there

Interbank fx looks ok i think.. And u can trade small lots like u wanted so i want to wish good luck when u start livetrading.

Sailor

jerrymar:
Gud DaY gUYS!

You may find the broker using this link https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/65-mt4-brokers-metatrader-brokers (micro lots, minimum $200 deposited and so on).

As to Nina's suggestion (about minimum deposit of $10,000 only otherwise do not trade at all) so understand it as an opinion only. There are many opinions about it. There are as many opinions as the people. But if you want to create your own opinion do not trust anybody. Have your own thinkings reading the forums etc. But remember that from 70% up to 90% of the traders are losing the initial deposit. This statistics was mentioned in some sources. They are lossing. Irrespective of the sum of money (10,000 or 200).

And do not trust anybody.

Because it is the forex and your own money.

Thanks

Thanks to all.

Reason: