How to use volume indicator - page 7

luxinterior:
Google is your friend:)

Volume - forex technical indicator

Lux

thank you - but that still not explain "what is volume: 10" mean?

Volume

Hi,

Now I am understanding a little bit about volume, thank a lot.

Tick Volum +/- Indicator

Hi!

I am wondering if someone have a Tick Volume Indicator or would be interested in making one as the one in the picture. It is a little beside of the volume discussion here, because this one should behave as any other indicator with a zero line and +/- zones.

The idea, or my belief is that when a concurrence of divergences with both a price indicator and a tick indicator this would be a more accurate signal because then one would have both price and ticks.

The tick volume indicator compares/computes the difference between the down- and up going ticks within a bar. When the the bears are in control it would start moving towards and below zero and the opposite when bulls. I am not sure how it is with compared distance.

If you look at the picture I believe the scale shows the results of actual ticks for each candle in the picture. I am hoping to find one that behaves like this one.

Thanks

Files:

try this...this one is better... A Tool: Peak Volume Counter - MQL4 Code Base

Pava:
try this...this one is better... A Tool: Peak Volume Counter - MQL4 Code Base

We have our own collection https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176348

thanks...didn't see this thread before....so many indicators...I am getting nervnii tick....

Thanks guys

Thanks very much guys. I'll look into them.

By the way, interesting thread.

Volume 2 ma's

Hi everyone I was wondering if its possible to add another moving average to the indicator below. If this is possible the second MA should be fully changeable and also if it could be made to offset vertically by 1,2,3,4,5, deviations above the lower MA.

Thanks to anyone who can help with task, I think this would be very beneficial as an indicator.

Files:
volume_ma.mq4  7 kb

Real Volume AMT Display Indicators (Futures for Forex )

First of all, im sorry for my poor english.

This indicator is downloading Real Contract Size Data from my own developed databases (build with marketdelta datas)

and show its OCHL to MT4

and also show POC, VAH, VAL

this indi is based on a simple idea - "Price Moving of Futures such as 6E #F is alomost same as EUR/USD"

of course there is some price difference but it can calculated..

so i think,

according to AMT Theory,

POC, VAH, VAL

and

Real Contact Size (not just tick counter)

can be re-mapping on forex !!

this indi is helpful for finding fastest divergence and find accurate support and resistance

this indi is still under developing stage.

but here is some capture images..

Files:

jjpark78:
First of all, im sorry for my poor english.

This indicator is downloading Real Contract Size Data from my own developed databases (build with marketdelta datas)

and show its OCHL to MT4

and also show POC, VAH, VAL

this indi is based on a simple idea - "Price Moving of Futures such as 6E #F is alomost same as EUR/USD"

of course there is some price difference but it can calculated...

JJPark, I get what you are doing and agree with your perspectives. Very impressive work . Please share your progress.

Laurus

Reason: