Simple Trend Line Break - page 3

Trend line

There are many indicators out there that will alert you when a trendline has been reached. Would it be possible for an indicator to close a trade only on the pair that the indicator has been set once that trendline has been reached?

This has obvious uses for channel traders.

Any advice or opinions would be appreciated, thanks.

Since this thread is about trendline breaks I thought that this may be the best place to post this even though it's a very old thread and since it should appear in the Today's Posts list I hope the forum members will see it. Please let me know if there is a specific thread to post these kind of requests so I'll know where to posts in the future.

I've been searching for a simple auto trendline break indicator that will automatically draw a trendline based on a lookback of the most recent candles, then draw a colored arrow, Up or Down when that trendline is broken and optionally display a popup alert. I couldn't find this indicator anywhere but I'm seeing such trendlines and arrows on chart screenshots all over the place but maybe they were drawn manually. I hope such an indicator exists so I'll really appreciate it if someone can point me to where I can find it. Thanks.

Reason: