Simple Trend Line Break - page 2

haha erm thanks?

haha that has to be one the most hilarious replies i've ever received from forums.

-joseph

mwriter:
haha erm thanks?

haha that has to be one the most hilarious replies i've ever received from forums.

-joseph

I wanted to say that will try to help with this indicator or any.

haha thanks. so any pointers for the questions i brough up? in any case no one seems to notice the question. did i post it in the wrong place?

mwriter:
haha thanks. so any pointers for the questions i brough up? in any case no one seems to notice the question. did i post it in the wrong place?

Read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173652

I collected all the requests and send to some programmers already.

I am helping sometimes coding something.

But I want to finish some statements first.

Need Help : EA with enter and exit on Trendline

Hi,

Anyone could help me to build simple EA script based on trend line only.

Let say : the First Trend line name is BLUE and the second trend line name is RED.

Refer chart below.

Open buy when 'Current Price' ( Let say for H4 Timeframe ) is above TL_1 and Open Sell when "Current Price' is below TL_2.

Close Buy is when Open Sell occurs ........ And Close Sell when is Open Buy occurs...

No need Stoploss and No need TakeProfit....

And if MACD is :

iMACD ( NULL,PERIOD_M30 ,15,20,3,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_SIGNAL,1);

What is for TREND LINE ?

Please some help me ?

Thank you.

Nettsaver.

Files:
trendname.gif  38 kb

Try to look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176197 (it is not what you want but may be some starting point for example).

Thanks newdigital,

But that's so complicated for a newbie like me.....

And, here I need to ask you or anyone again.... i thought it is quite easy for a programmer or senior like you......

question is see the below chart.......

Thank you.

NettSaver.

Files:
trendline_2.gif  51 kb

It is not easy for me as I am not a coder ... I can code but i am doing it very slowly spending long time ...

may be some coder may help?

:: Is this for an auto trend line or a trend line put manually on a chart and then work around triggers for sell & buy?

IN10TION:
:: Is this for an auto trend line or a trend line put manually on a chart and then work around triggers for sell & buy?

Hi IN10TION,

The trendline is put and draw manually on chart. Then, I think I have to put the trend line name eg: trendline #24512 on chart or I must change trend line name on chart to other name which is same as inside EA. Where the main point is the trend line on chart must be same as trend line name inside EA. I dont know, I hope I am right ....

Thank you.

Nettsaver.

Reason: