Channel trading system - page 7

Oligarh:
to newdigital I send you this strategy in rusian in private. Translate corect pease.

Ok.

I will translate.

But what is the channel indicator in your image?

Looks like SilverChannel or SilverChannel+.

newdigital:
Ok.

I will translate.

But what is the channel indicator in your image?

Looks like SilverChannel or SilverChannel+.

I do not know. That is all, that I have on this strategy. Read once again on Russian.

This strategy anymore reminds the Tunneling method me from Vegasa.

If to look closely to the picture, that turns out here.

The MA 55 Period, and distance from her to the high bound of channel 90 and to the low bound of channel 90. total in a sum width of the channel 180. It is necessary yet to think on this. How the percent channel Fibonacci is built. With kind regards.

The wavy lines look like the Intelligent Forex Trading Method ( I_FX_T ) at

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/showthread.php?t=16299

In the level window of the Moving Average indicator, you set the Fibo numbers.

Files:

It was my first system in the forex (not MT4).

And seems this system may be improved by Igorad's indicators.

Really great improvement.

People who are trading this system will like it. Especially this new zigzag is very good.

Files:

Igorad created the second version of NonLagZigZag indicator (attached).

He wrote to me the following:

It's first ZigZag which is connected with Moving Average

and should be very useful for detection of pivot points. This ZZ is workable for any TimeFrame and has not winding sections.

I think it'll good replacement of SHI indicators for some systems like Tlatomi for example.

I think we may improve our channel trading system now!

Thanks a lot Igorad.

Happy New Year to you too.

Files:

translation

Oligarh:
to newdigital I send you this strategy in rusian in private. Translate corect pease.

Translation:

E.L.Naiman in his book "Small Encyclopedia of Trader" (which is well-known for Russian traders) said that professional traders trade from the border of the channel with very tight stop loss. It allows them to get such a big profit that they agree to lose several times in succession. Beginners are trading inside the channel and losing money.

Thus I came this this rading system: we are trading EURUSD, H3 timeframe. To avoid any subjectivity we will use percent channel with Fibonacci levels of 30% and 70%.

The main rules for trading is visible from the image attached.

The rules are the folowing:

After the price came inside the channel (after the price is crossing the borders of the channel - red lines in the image) we open the order on the crossing of 30% or 70% Fibonacci levels (those levels are in red dots in the image). We open order in buy or sell with oposite with the channel border direction. And we close the order on the borders of the channel.

Please note: do not wait until the lossing trade (border of the channel) will be moved into profitable area - just close this trade. And do not wait untill the order with small profit will become a more profitable.

Just close any order on the border of the channel.

My experience.

I forestall the questions: I used ArtSoft chat (not Metatrader) and because of that I wil not post any settings.

I open the order(s) in 2 lots simultaniously, and I agreed to get lossing trades in 100 pips 4 times running. But during the backtesting this system since 1971 I did not get any 100 pips lossing trades 4 times running. It was no more that 3 times running and -215 pips in total only.

Just want to re-mind that this channel trading system (posted in the beginning of this thread) are very good for the people who are totally new to forex or to Metatrader. This system is very good starting point to understand support/resistance and the price movement.

Hi man how to implement this system on metatrader???

Can you also send me file in russian i can speak this language.

Oligarh:
Most effective, most difficult from represented, but fully accessible to even beginners, and main - the disciplined trader strategy. Author in the book known to the Russian trader - " Small Encyclopaedia of Trader", said that traders are professionals trade on the scopes of channel with very hard feet. It allows them to win such award, that a few are fully possible loss in a contract. Novices trade into a channel, and a money is lost. So, trading currencies - EUR/USD, graph - 3 h (H3). To avoid any subjectivity we use a percent channel with 30% and 70% percent levels Fibonacci. The basic rules of accomplishing of transactions are clear from a picture (the area of the graph is chosen quite arbitrarily): Rules following: Opening of positions is produced at crossing 30% or 70% of the Fybonacci (marked by red points) line, obligatory after arrival of price in a channel, that after crossing by lines of channel (continuous red lines). Direction (Buy, Sell) - toward the opposite border of channel. Closing of positions is produced on the scopes of channel. (strictly! No "drawings" out of profit !) At once I anticipate questions - the graphic arts of firm are used ArtSoft , we will not bring a period over of middle and order of percent channel, think and analyse, pick up. 2 plumb lines are opened simultaneously, here auction tactic assumes 4 lossing in a contract for 100 points (what at the analysis of the graphs from 1971 year (then yet the German brand) to us did not meet), maximum - 3 lossing in a contract by a general size 215 points.

hello

banzai:
The wavy lines look like the Intelligent Forex Trading Method ( I_FX_T ) at

StrategyBuilderFX

In the level window of the Moving Average indicator, you set the Fibo numbers.

hi there to everybody

can somebody post those moving avar. with those gren and red dotes on it which it showed up at this chart..it looks nice one..i got already the stepconfirmations 1&2 can you advise which setting is bette fo that indi,)..but i still looking for that moving ava that look like this one on the chart..

by the way i went to the link but it took me to another subjects and i could not find what i am looking for over there.

thank you people..thank you everybody

I am testing new channel system on M5 timeframe. It is easy one but difficult to trade as it is more breakout (trading to outside the channel) then trading inside the channel. I am testing 16 pairs now trying to estimate the rules for exit, enter, pending orders for breakout and so on.

I am doing it the second day already.

Will post everything if sucessfull.

Reason: