BTSystem - ASCTrend System

I know the logic of Ablesys ASCtrend-1 bars colouring. It's simple. Thera are 2 ways of the same idea:

1. Red bar when Williams' %R oscillator (which domain is [0, -100]) goes below -67% and blue bar when it goes over -33%.

2. 9-period channel (but i don't know which flavour of averaging was used originally) is built using highs for upper boundary and lows for lower. Red bar when close is below 1/3 of channel and blue bar when close is above 2/3 of channel.

As well I know that all that coloured dots in ASCtrend are displayed acording to something called NRTR, which I don't know what it is.

But I don't know and would like to ask if anybody knows

1. What is NRTR, what is logic (in human words or easylanguage, i don't know MQL/MQL4) of its calculation.

2. What is logic of BrainTrend price colouring behind the scene (please tell in the same manner as I've described ASCTrend, if you can).

All about BT System is here.

Some ASCTrend indicators for MT4 and eASCTrend for MT3.

Duke Nukem:
I know the logic of Ablesys ASCtrend-1 bars colouring. It's simple. Thera are 2 ways of the same idea:

1. Red bar when Williams' %R oscillator (which domain is [0, -100]) goes below -67% and blue bar when it goes over -33%.

2. 9-period channel (but i don't know which flavour of averaging was used originally) is built using highs for upper boundary and lows for lower. Red bar when close is below 1/3 of channel and blue bar when close is above 2/3 of channel.

As well I know that all that coloured dots in ASCtrend are displayed acording to something called NRTR, which I don't know what it is.

But I don't know and would like to ask if anybody knows

1. What is NRTR, what is logic (in human words or easylanguage, i don't know MQL/MQL4) of its calculation.

2. What is logic of BrainTrend price colouring behind the scene (please tell in the same manner as I've described ASCTrend, if you can).

As I know this software is good for trading on D1 timeframe and they are using some filter: we may have two chart window, one for trading signals and an other one for the filter. And if we see in the filter's window uptrend it means that our signal (if any) is clear (sell or buy signal - does not matter) and we may open the order. It is very good filter and it filters everything so we will have confirmed signals 3 or 4 times per months on 4 main pairs almost without losses.

And it is really very interesting why the people who programmed BT system or ASCTrend system could not program the same filter's chart (or indicator). But as I know about NRTR:

it is Nick Rypock Trailing Reverse. It was trading system (not for MetaTrader) which was popular in 2001 (see image). As I know this system is nothing with the eASCTrend software filter.

Files:
pic1.gif  11 kb

Duke Nukem:
What is logic of BrainTrend price colouring behind the scene (please tell in the same manner as I've described ASCTrend, if you can).

I've seen BrainTrend 7 mq4 sources on this forum. Why can't someone good at mq4 language look through these sources and reverse-engineer a human-clear calculation logic?

jdun:
The code is there so there no reasons to reverse engineer it.

The reason behind my question is simple. I want to port it to other ta-platforms (AmiBroker AFL (primarily), Omega EasyLanguage, upcoming fxclub.com Rumus 2, and Java). But myself I have zero-level mql/4 skill. So I'd like someone to explain BTrend locgic in the same manner as I've explained ASCTrend (I've got that knowledge from forex.kbpauk.ru russian forum) a few posts above.

Duke Nukem:
The reason behind my question is simple. I want to port it to other ta-platforms (AmiBroker AFL (primarily), Omega EasyLanguage, upcoming fxclub.com Rumus 2, and Java). But myself I have zero-level mql/4 skill. So I'd like someone to explain BTrend locgic in the same manner as I've explained ASCTrend (I've got that knowledge from forex.kbpauk.ru russian forum) a few posts above.

I think Beluck may explain. Because he created some of BT indicators to be the whole system fully completed so nobody knows better than he is. Send privat message to him (I think you know him). Or he will reply directly to this forum.

Sorry but I am just a user.

Duke Nukem:

If you have the knowledge to code in all these platform languages, it should be common to you to read an understand mq4 files.

These formulas are much better than a description in natural language.

I ported BT to Wealth-Lab successfully.

Since then I can't understand the hype for these indicators, but thats another issue.

newdigital:
I think Beluck may explain. Because he created some of BT indicators to be the whole system fully completed so nobody knows better than he is. Send privat message to him (I think you know him). Or he will reply directly to this forum. Sorry but I am just a user.

BTW I've already ported ASCtrend-1 (each of 2 ways) bar colouring to AmiBroker, and further developed it's idea by means of using 4-components Laguerre filtering (as John Ehlers described in his well known book and article "time shift without space travel"). If somebody is interested in AmiBroker - ask me in pm (or just look at forex.kbpauk.ru, If understand russian), I shan't publish it here because, I suppose, it would be an offtopic (so far as this forum's subject is MataTrader).

Would you mind posting the WealthLab chartscript for BT. Thanks.

Duke Nukem:
BTW I've already ported ASCtrend-1 (each of 2 ways) bar colouring to AmiBroker, and further developed it's idea by means of using 4-components Laguerre filtering (as John Ehlers described in his well known book and article "time shift without space travel"). If somebody is interested in AmiBroker - ask me in pm (or just look at forex.kbpauk.ru, If understand russian), I shan't publish it here because, I suppose, it would be an offtopic (so far as this forum's subject is MataTrader).

Someone please post the asctrend indicators for amibroker

Reason: