CatFx50 - page 249

Can you post a screenshot of that long signal?

Nina

it was a short not a long on euro at 2003 and i closed position -11 pips

Files:
stoc_2_4.gif  32 kb

Hi!

Can you tell me why did you short it?

Nina

Hi mible,

Thx for answering my queries. I was viewing the shichannel direction and at the time it was sloping up which I interpreted as being a short term up trend but as you say, no trend to speak of.

Hi Nina,

Thx for your comment on Cable breakout, I dared to short at 1.7380 and came away with 19 pips. Delighted (not too greedy)

Dave1:
Hi mible,

Thx for answering my queries. I was viewing the shichannel direction and at the time it was sloping up which I interpreted as being a short term up trend but as you say, no trend to speak of.

Hi Nina,

Thx for your comment on Cable breakout, I dared to short at 1.7380 and came away with 19 pips. Delighted (not too greedy)

Hi!

THX.

Dave1, can you post a screenshot of EURUSD with EMA50, EMA120, MAX Moving Average, Hist set at 2000 and aNina set at 9000?

THX.

Nina

eur/gbp

nina:
Hi, ted!

I go in with more than 1 lot or mini if you want.

I close half when I'm +15. I place then stop at b/e. I then look at Fibos. I want to see too if we have strength and I keep scaling and moving stop.

I may let a trade opened for a long time if TA tells me so.

I do not half a fix formula.Nina

Thank you Nina for answering my question.

So,when you close 1 lot with +15, your stop loss will be brake even, this means at least you get +15 even though big retracement penetrating your brake even stop loss.

I understood.

I have one more question regarding yesterday's entry.

I put pic of gbp/usd and eur/gbp.

This morning I also entered gbp/usd short because of

1) price broke 1.7400

2) from eur/gbp,price was moving to long, which means eur is strong than gbp. I checked eur/usd, it did not move at all. I remember you told that when eur/usd and gbp/usd moved tandem, eur/gbp would be moving nowhere but stay same range.

This morning eug/gbp went long strongly, and eur/usd did not move at all, that means gbp/usd will move somehow. Since eur was stronger than gbp,

usd should be stronger gbp.

eur>gbp

eur=usd

so this means

gbp<usd

is this way of thinking is ok or need to tune up more?

thank you in advance.

Files:

Nina

Do the max moving avg have to cross to confirm the trade?

Thanks in advance.

Nesalc.

Hi Nina,

I shorted cable not eur/usd, the trade was too far gone so did not use our catfx50 system. Played the breakout late on.

BTW catfx50 works well on Gold, another good trending market, could have grabbed a few pips today.

back and stopped out -35! Serves me right for not waiting a few minutes for that hourly close Well done Harold on cutting your loss!

double top usd/chf

usd/chf march 29 1:06 est

I think this is double top and good entry for catfx50.

Reason: