Price Channel - page 3

What settings internally can I change to make the indicator more smooth and less choppy? See, pic I have another indicator based on Bbands (red and blue) and see how it is not so choppy but flows better. I don't have the source for it and yours seems to be the closest to it but I want to match it.

Thanks

Files:
compare.jpg  56 kb

matrixebiz:
What settings internally can I change to make the indicator more smooth and less choppy? See, pic I have another indicator based on Bbands (red and blue) and see how it is not so choppy but flows better. I don't have the source for it and yours seems to be the closest to it but I want to match it. Thanks

So, why you don't posts the other indicator no matter if you don't have the code to allow other members to compare and search.

Posting a picture where the timeframe is unknown is does not help too much. By guessing we could say: oh oh, maybe it's euro and the indicator is chandelier stop.

matrixebiz:
Ok, sorry, here it is.

Not enough. This indicator depends of another one called #Pallada_BB.ex4.

Linuxser:
So, why you don't posts the other indicator no matter if you don't have the code to allow other members to compare and search. Posting a picture where the timeframe is unknown is does not help too much. By guessing we could say: oh oh, maybe it's euro and the indicator is chandelier stop.

Thanks anyway

It's part of a commercial system so I don't want to get in trouble for posting to much. I am creating a free version of the system using free indicators. I just thought someone who knows that indicator can show me what internal code I can modify to tweak it a bit. I'm almost to the point of having a clone of the system. Same as BBands_stop, it's not smooth enough. Oh, well.

matrixebiz:
What do you mean iBands?

iBands is a function of MQL4 to calculate Bollinger Bands without need to write the whole algorithm but only accepts integers (1, 2, 3 and so on, not 1.9)

Donchian Channel and Price Channel are the same

Just thread about it https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Price_Channel_v6-ea: the thread about developing EA from v6 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173669 (public thread).

PriceChannelExpert_v4 - elite section EA (see portfolio subsection in elite section, or elite section files thread).

Reason: