Price Channel - page 7

yes, your linked thread guided me to use shi channel again,

so maybe i can post my pics there, but i prefer to post same currency pair with different indis, I like to find which indis I am confident with.

Yes, I did the same: I tried many channel indicators including Hour Channel v1 by Igorad with historical channel drawing. But after I lost some part of deposit on German election 5 or 6 years ago (I traded Channel system for USDCHF H4) so I desided to keep it simple. I used channel indicator from channel system just because it is drawding the line for stop loss for every channel line.

Any other variations of the channels - just support/resistance or trend lines and I am using Maksigen indicator for that (adjustable for any bar too incl historically) - see Maksigen system.

Thus, after some research - I decided to use simple channel if I am trading this channel (see channel trading system thread), and Maksigen indicator - for any other systems (see maksigen thread).

That's my experience.

Simple Channel Indicator Needed

Hello,

I will need a custom indicator to show me 55 days high / low

And 20 days high / low

Its better if the indicator just allow many to choose X days and it shows the high and the low for those days in the chart.

Thanks for your help

Rsi crossing 50 alert and email (keeps looping signal)

Hello all and I hope the new year brings us all many pips. I have tried to mod this indicator myself adding a pop and email alert to it and now it give the alerts but just keep looping and giving the signal nonstop. I am not a programmer but just trying to learn and do things for myself if I am able to. Well this one is kicking my butt and I just can't figure it out and don't want to spend too much time on it. So please if someone can take a look at it and mayble fix it. Thank you.

Riki

hi does anyone know how to get a shaded price channel? thanks

please post or link to paid version

VIP PA channel

VIP PA channel indicator

Files:

Channel 4 indicator

Files:
channel_4.png  55 kb
chanell_4.mq4  12 kb

PriceChannel Stop version 8 pricechannel_stop_v8.mq4

Price Channel Signal

Price Channel Signal pricechannel_signal_v121.mq4

Hello,

any one have colour price channels indicator, which is the middle line change colour up move and down move,

please help me

abmmalay

Reason: