FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 304

maladroit:
Everyone's so sure they're right, and when one gets a moose, they make themselves out to be a guru, though really, everyone's a roulette player now...

Well, here they are, moose, danglers )))) Whatever you want to call it and it's not the least bit scary ))))

nexter:
I'm not the one you're talking about.)

I told you, if you don't have anything to say, don't say anything, you'll pass for clever.

artikul:

Well, here they are, moose, danglers )))) Whatever you want to call them and it's not the least bit creepy ))))

Ha, you haven't seen mine.

I mean, why put each other down if no one knows exactly where the price will go, and if it raises something, it's only by chance... or maybe a pattern that does not depend on us and is unknown to us...

artikul:

The closing price, the top of the zig-zag and the level of the trade coincided )))) Such a momentous event could not go unpunished )))) And there are no limiters because the rules of the game have changed )))

Mmmmmm, so is the score the same on insta?

margaret:
and they had a position at 1.2349

Cool!!!

artikul:

Well, here they are, moose, danglers )))) Whatever you want to call them and it's not the least bit creepy ))))

Don't you put your foot down?

Sdimm:

Mmmmmm, so that's the same account on insta?

Well, yes, a test deposit, as much as two quid )))) Now the struggle is not for the accuracy of entering the market, but for the recognition of unbreakable zig-zag tops ))))

I think we'll go down another 50 points.

artikul:

where did you place the stop?
Reason: