OK I think that is this one

Files:

increase:
OK I think that is this one

this is okay

very thank

very good thread

new digital: very good thread,

can you update what systems or indicators are you using now?

now i put some systems or indicators on the daily chart to compare with other famous systerms (also from forex-tsd, such as pattern systems)

I trade on day or week timeframe.

btw: I found shi channel direction some different from nen's 83

I am using it together with Ichomoku indiator (default settings) on D1 timeframe.

hi, new digital,

I saw you other tread that said you were using shi channel for trading,

Some weeks ago I downlowed shi channel and only tested it in some days, until recently I saw you were using it, so i reload it again to chart.. I tested it for one week now, But I like to test igorad's as well.

I want to know if you still use shi channel, or you think igorad's price chancel is better than shi's, can I see your mainly trading chart? and what indis are you favourites now?

hi, new digital,

I saw you other tread that said you were using shi channel for trading,

Some weeks ago I downlowed shi channel and only tested it in some days, until recently I saw you were using it, so i reload it again to chart.. I tested it for one week now, But I like to test igorad's as well.

I want to know if you still use shi channel, or you think igorad's price chancel is better than shi's, can I see your mainly trading chart? and what indis are you favourites now? Andmore I am also using ichimoko, but maybe different version from yours.

BTW: Recently I am using several different harmonic price pattern systems..did u try it already?

I have to say channel trading is one of the most effective ways to trade.

Reason: