Swing and Linear Regression Indicators

hello traders,

this is santosh. anybody have swing index indicator for metatrader. if any body have then please post here.

regards,

k.n.v.santosh

happy trading

hello traders,

if anybody know or not about swing index indicator because this indicator found in fxdd software so tell me and next swing index indicator available for metatrader or not.

regards,

k.n.v.santosh

You'd better try to post a piece of fxdd software here. then we can draw a certain conclusion.

As far as I know the best technique to trade swings is that of Gann's.

Search this forum for that. Must be some...

knvsantosh:
hello traders,

if anybody know or not about swing index indicator because this indicator found in fxdd software so tell me and next swing index indicator available for metatrader or not.

regards,

k.n.v.santosh

Knvsantosh,

Alp is right. We have some swing indicator here but for MT3 version. We have trading system for mt3.

I know that some people are developing Gann swing for MT4 in Poul's forum and I do not want to post preliminary versions here because as you understand they are developing it for free just because it is very interesting for them. So, I am waiting as many other people and do not want to interrupt their development. I am receiving many PMs from the members of this forum asking me to post everything when it will be developed so do not worry I will not forget.

hello traders,

anybody got swing index indicator for metatrader charts. if anybody got then immediately post here please.

regards,

S

antos

H

knvsantosh:
hello traders,

anybody got swing index indicator for metatrader charts. if anybody got then immediately post here please.

regards,

S

antos

H

Yes Sir!

Some people say that this indicator is not working in real time data.

Besides, I have short manual but need to translate to English.

So, the manual will post tomorrow (morning).

Files:
gann.gif  23 kb

Regression Channel by Kimiv.

Files:

We may read about swing here.

As to how to use GannSwing indicator so I am still translating these 4 pages to the English and will post it of course.

Gann swing

Hello

I have just tried the Gann swings and they are just the same as the zig zag indicator you get in MT4 anyway. I don't get any coloured spots at all. What is the usefulness of this indicator?

Thank you.

I've tried the Gann swing indicators from the Poul forum, and have not had much luck.

This weekend I found a ziz zag fib indicator made by fukinagashi from the stratigybuilder forum, I have not had a chance to use it yet, but it looks interesting, it gives an alert when the new zigzag is formed

Files:

newdigital:
Regression Channel by Kimiv.

hi newdigital,

what's the blue line that looks like MA for?

thanks

Reason: