Swing and Linear Regression Indicators - page 3

I buy at 80 and sell at 20

prasxz

There is an artical in SFO Magizine back in August of 2008 by Sam Seiden called "Who's on the other side" that followed the same methodology that your talking about. Another interesting story (3 parts) in Currency Trader Magizine in May, June and July of 2008 called "Signals in the Euro" That follows your Idea, as well. Even though the author has made some wrong assumsions in that story its still informative.

Keit

Petor

newdigital:
Yes Sir!

Some people say that this indicator is not working in real time data.

Besides, I have short manual but need to translate to English.

So, the manual will post tomorrow (morning).

Gann Swing XV is very precise and nice, estetic ZigZag! Thank You very much!

3 Rules you need to follow to become a good swing trader

I think swing trading is a good strategy and that is suitable for people who trade Forex for part time or full time. There is a report on the net explaining 3 simple rules that diverse the profitable swing trader and the bad one.

The objective of this report and the information that follows it is to accelerate the time it takes you to reach the level of swing trading expertise to achieve financial freedom and practice worry free trading. Swing trading is popular among Forex traders as well as Stock traders and it can be applied to almost any kind of instruments.

Flexi bars swing indicator V2

Files:

Foreverold:
I've tried the Gann swing indicators from the Poul forum, and have not had much luck. This weekend I found a ziz zag fib indicator made by fukinagashi from the stratigybuilder forum, I have not had a chance to use it yet, but it looks interesting, it gives an alert when the new zigzag is formed

Foreverold, thank you for share this indicator

Please hepl me, Can you change fibo setup opposite with this (the potition 0% change the 100%).

Thank you so much!

Reason: