Super Signals Indicator - page 6

How do using in EA for SuperSinyal

i want to using Supersinyal in EA. But my expert not work.Please help me ?

increase:
It should be self explanatory, but basically the MAIN/DN MINI/UP gives the overall trend and the MINI/DN MINI/UP gives the moves up and down between the trend, so enter when the alert changes and exit the same way. I use this for overall trend movement and dont bother with the intermediate moves, I notice it works good even on 1 min TF but I use it on 5 min

Hi increase, thank you for the indicator. What is the setting for TF 5? Thank you

time frame

Jack2000:
Hi increase, thank you for the indicator. What is the setting for TF 5? Thank you

i am using Timeframe M15 or M30.

Jack2000:

Leave all the settings as is don't change, it seems to work on all TF but I use 5 min

I prefer this to the super signal indicator

I have been using this for a while and it works perfectly. I was wondering if anyone could add sound and email alert options to it. I would love the could alert only on when the #3 appears as that implies a huge trend...

3_level_zz_semafor.mq4

Files:

emoneland:
I have been using this for a while and it works perfectly. I was wondering if anyone could add sound and email alert options to it. I would love the could alert only on when the #3 appears as that implies a huge trend... 3_level_zz_semafor.mq4

I have found that any of those indicators using the zigzag code give false signals, if you want prior indication of big moves try this, the only challenge is I have not figured out the direction properly yet so it might alert and tell you the opposite way but when it alerts watch out

Files:

increase:
Leave all the settings as is don't change, it seems to work on all TF but I use 5 min

When you attach the indicator to a chart, the default timeframe setting is 60...if you are using a 5 min TF do you change that setting to 5?

Be careful with the level 3 indicator. It moves. I tested it one day to see just how far it would move. On the EUR/USD, it moved a full 17 bars on the one hour chart! I don't know how itcan be trusted if it can move that far. In other cases on other pairs, it would move anywhere from one bar to several. When the paticular pair reversed far enough, it would stop moving. This is why on the chart the level 3 always looks so good. I have erased it from all charts because it's a bad influence. Some have said it's an indiaction of a trend change. Wellll, duhhhhh. If someone had 17 guesses, I guess they'd be right somewhere along the line. I don't trust, and won't ever use it. The only place I think it looks pretty is on a chart after it's conveniently moved a dozen or so times. To me, it's worthless.

emoneland:
I have been using this for a while and it works perfectly. I was wondering if anyone could add sound and email alert options to it. I would love the could alert only on when the #3 appears as that implies a huge trend... 3_level_zz_semafor.mq4

RickW00716:
When you attach the indicator to a chart, the default timeframe setting is 60...if you are using a 5 min TF do you change that setting to 5?

I leave on 60 on the 5 min

which is the latest stable verison ?

Reason: