Victory EA

Victory EA and 4 indicators.

This EA is not working without these 4 indicators.

But I think that it should great system to trade manually.

Look at the image. I think that possible to trade manually.

Files:
victory.jpg  108 kb

Hi New Digital,

Very Nice this strategy.

Thanks

What is entry and exit condition for this strategy trading manually?

jdun:

I do not have any instruction how to trade. But I think entry point is the arrows. But I am not sure exactly.

jdun:

Jdun,

Their website which is written in the codes of EA and indicators is not working. But it was mentioned the author: Aborigen. I think he is Russian program developer and I will try to find more info about this trading system.

I am interested too. Because it looks great. It is similar with something in Omega TS

And as I know the other people are developing the great indicator now (GannSwing) on Poul Trade Forum (Russians as well) converting it from Omega to MT4. It is almost the same with this system. I will find everything.

Victory EA

It looks like it could be very promising for sure according to the screen shot.

If you attach the 4 indictors and the EA to the chart, why wont the system trade itself ??

I am not a programmer, so I dont know how to read the code, but it looks like an EA for MT3, and since you are a programmer, I was wondering if you went through the code to find out why it doesnt work, or is it set up to trade manually only ??

forexpipmaster:
It looks like it could be very promising for sure according to the screen shot.

If you attach the 4 indictors and the EA to the chart, why wont the system trade itself ??

I am not a programmer, so I dont know how to read the code, but it looks like an EA for MT3, and since you are a programmer, I was wondering if you went through the code to find out why it doesnt work, or is it set up to trade manually only ??

I tried the EA with the indicators and it had 1 winning trade yesterday on eur/usd M30.

On a side note, the EA backtest results doesn't look good but who knows right?

Can someone convert it to MT4.

Victory EA

Forget about the back testing on MT3, its really flawed to say the least, at least the back testing on MT4 is more accurate.

It would be nice to get a little more info on this baby, because it looks like it could be very promising for sure. Its quite abvious that you dont but when the red line is running on the top of bars, even though you will see some blue buy arrows, and vice versa for a blue line, I believe that there are the Gann lines.

sadaloma:
I tried the EA with the indicators and it had 1 winning trade yesterday on eur/usd M30. On a side note, the EA backtest results doesn't look good but who knows right?

The EA has an other settings which is different from the indicators default. It means the EA is not following the indicators' decision.

It is necessary to change the settings of EA according to the indicators' default and try. May be it is possible to change in the code. Anyway it is not difficult at all. I do not think that anybody selected the right settings before. I found only that it was converted from Omega TS to MT3 so it should be profitable.

Reason: