RSI Pivot and Fibonacci Intraday - page 2

knvsantosh:
hello traders,

i want to use this indicator so i insert this indicator into my metatrader software but it is not working why sir.

regards,

k.n.v.santosh

(keep smiling for ever)

It is not indicator.

It is EA.

newdigital:
Unzip this file and put it to MetaTrader4/experts/presets folder.

When you want to insert EA to the chart you may "Load" this pre-set file.

It is the setting of the EA.

I saved the file, but how can i use this function.

I pressed the EA button, but nothing appear

Carlo

Forex highway and fibs

On the Forex highway thread desoft has an indicator placed at the side of the chart screen with four different time frames. Would it be possible to do this with this indicactor so that we could see areas of common fib support and resistance across 4 time frames? The lines he has on his indicator I believe relate to MAs, might be better with fib areas as well. We may be able to see the common trend on 4 time frames together with common support and resistance areas? Might be a good trading tool.

There is reference on his thread to the traderhouse web site where there is a good video demonstration of how it can be used.

www.Traderhouseglobal.net

Gordago Shell

newdigital:
Schwager posted it in 'Suggestions for Trading Systems' area at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172947 I backtested it and found some settings.

You have got to get rid of this Gordago shell. The cl commands and non op_Buy and Op_Sell will not and do not fire off correctly. Look up the moving averages sample and put the logic in there.

Doc Gaines

dr_richard_gaines:
You have got to get rid of this Gordago shell. The cl commands and non op_Buy and Op_Sell will not and do not fire off correctly. Look up the moving averages sample and put the logic in there. Doc Gaines

I am not an author of this EA.

Was this EA created using Gordago?

How did you know?

Reason: