KiS - page 2

newdigital:
Alex, I will translate tomorrow.

Because I am on-line since yesterday's morning.

Need some break.

Tomorrow ok?

OK np

newdigital:
Basic Rules for KiS trading strategy.

In English.

Part 1.

Basic Rules.

Part 1 and 2.

In English.

Files:
kis.doc  32 kb

Thanks3. Placing orders.3.1.1) Sell stop(Low), stop loss(Average),

Low and Average from current day ? Low[0] or Low[1] ?

--

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
Thanks3. Placing orders.3.1.1) Sell stop(Low), stop loss(Average),

Low and Average from

current day ? Low[0] or Low[1] ? --

Alex,

Look at the post here

We have the indicators (images attached) for the High and Low.

Current day calculated from the previous day.

Files:
1_8.gif  27 kb
2_5.gif  26 kb

Looks interesting, Thanks ND, Alex, and Altern8.

So how is it going ? Someone is trading with this system? What are the recent results ?

P7

pete7:
So how is it going ? Someone is trading with this system? What are the recent results ? P7

There are many improvements of this system already. And, probably, EA as well. This system is developing now on Russian FinAm forum. I will try to look at this updates/improvements to find something interesting.

System has really changed since its original and we are testing it on finlist forum, I have doubts its possible to create EA for this system cause its a kind of analyse , we draw OPK lines and then take decision based on it.

Also needed to mention the creater of this great system - FXMark. This is copyrighted to him and no one should forget that. Are you registered member at finlist forum? i never saw you writing there, maybe with another username...

newdigital:
There are many improvements of this system already. And, probably, EA as well. This system is developing now on Russian FinAm forum. I will try to look at this updates/improvements to find something interesting.

Fet0r:
System has really changed since its original and we are testing it on finlist forum, I have doubts its possible to create EA for this system cause its a kind of analyse , we draw OPK lines and then take decision based on it. Also needed to mention the creater of this great system - FXMark. This is copyrighted to him and no one should forget that. Are you registered member at finlist forum? i never saw you writing there, maybe with another username...

Yes. I registered member of finlist forum. Finlist forum is very good one and it was mentioned many times on our forum. I have different username in finlist forum.

This system have been spreaded all over the Russian forex world (at least one year ago already) and you may find it everywhere. For example you may buy some CD in Russian internet with forex systems mentioned and one of the system will be KIS (without authors' participation and authors were not mentioned even).

It is very good that you mentioned the author (FXMark).

To create EA for this system in our forum it is necessary to know the latest and more stable modification of this system and it is necessary to trade it manually. I tried to follow KIS discussion on finlist forum but it was difficult because there are many modifications and opinions.

Besides, it is necessary to know the modification of this system validated by author. Or to have some kind of e-book (created with authors' participation) with the latest description (it may be in Russian for example).

Some links to Russian forex forums are here.

I want to say that many members of our forum (who do not understand Russian language at all) are visiting the Russian forums. They are using on-line translators, asking other people to translate, asking opinions and so on.

Well, I don't know Russian language so I try to simulate trading with only one of that indicators - dayHL

If we take trade when price cross the canal and SAR confim it - and put SL on SAR lvl (0.015,0.3) Then it looks realy fine. Small lose - big profit. Of course it will be depending of time when the canal is drow on chart.

Files:
kiss1.gif  9 kb
kiss2.gif  9 kb
kiss3.gif  9 kb
kiss4.gif  8 kb
Reason: