Trendlines and Divergence Strategies - page 2

RSI Upper TL Break

The upper trendline of RSI has been broken , prices have met resistance testing it 3 times. Buy possibility.

Files:
eurusd_buy.gif  14 kb

Eurusd Buy

Break higher. Long Position Now.

Files:
eurusd_buy.gif  14 kb

Ranging

You don't lose money if you don't trade.

Files:
ranging.gif  11 kb

Tl Break And Divergence On Cci

The rising trendline has been breached twice and now there is a divergence on CCI. This would be a nice short trade setup for tonight. There was a false zero line reject which saw me enter a buy position. I exited the 1 pos with a profit of 10 pips and I am getting out of the open one to take a short.

Files:

Confidence On Divergence

As you can see from the move we made, you gain more confidence when there is a divergence on CCI. That was a good 70 pip move.

Files:

Targets

Proper exit is very important. I use Camarila and Fibs to determine target takeprofit levels. I like the 2.5 S/R level. I find it safeas a target. Dinapoli also gives you good targets.

Files:
targets.gif  10 kb

Buy Setup

We may be looking at a buy setup here on the EurUsd. Buy with confidence.

Files:
127_setup.gif  10 kb

Exit Long

I was stopped out at R2-1.1833 since the R2.5 Target was not achieved and price retraced and my stop was hit. Missed the Target of 1.1850 by 1 pip.

ykimyego:
I was stopped out at R2-1.1833 since the R2.5 Target was not achieved and price retraced and my stop was hit. Missed the Target of 1.1850 by 1 pip.

Hi, could you pls post your pivot indicator. tks vm in advance.

test of low

Tonight we might see prices test yesterdays low. RSI 14.

Files:
image_10.gif  11 kb
Reason: