Trendlines and Divergence Strategies - page 5

Possible trend change

In the chart attached there is a trade I took with the trend but it turns out that it is a countertrend trade as shown, if we are countertrend long then we may be looking at a trend change. I am exiting the trade now for 20 pips.

W% in the next chart is under great pressure and any break of either trend line will see a move in that direction in the next few hours. If this happens we go short at 1.1984 for 1.1927 and ten 1.1871.

Files:
w.gif  5 kb

Dinapoli Trend change

Dinapoli also shows a trend change.

Files:
dinapoli_1.gif  15 kb

Short trade setup

CCI showed divergence in the last bar and a good setup for a short trade on cross below the +100.

Files:

Hi Jacob and folks,

Allow me to post some forecasts and pictures in your thread.

I will use 4H TF for medium and long term predictions based on DrBob 50CCI system and CCI divergence as wll.

In case you don't like it I will delete it asap.

Alex

Files:

Great stuff

Alex,

That is what I would like to see in this thread contributions from everyone.

great stuff.

JKY

Hi Alex

You use anothers indicators?

Thanks

Hi,

you can use any woodies indicator. Periods are 50 and 14, and 34 EMA.

This system is very simple yet effective with a clear message, that is to radically diminish the number of woodies patterns then give them unbiased interpretation and apply to any time frame.

Cheers,

For wise and patient, yet risk-loving traders

another instance of 50 CCI and one of the most risky pair in the forex market. (The other one is GBPCAD).

Still keeping short. The other eye is on USDJPY playing with 116 figure, surely the doomed level of the Yen.

In case the Yen remains strong we may see a bearish scenario till at least the vernal eqinox (another pivot date in yen trading).

Files:

Alp and others,

Keep up the good work

The 50/14 cci with a 34 ma is a great set up.

Have a look at these video's for some more.....

http://www.mjbraun.net/

Martin

Thanks, Martin

Reason: