Ask! - page 170

Dear Codersguru,

i need help about this EA i attached. It doesn't have MM & other function like UniversalCrossMA EA.

Would u please help me modify it (adding MM at least)

Best Regards

Is this the same Hopwood from forexfactory?

HI guys I need your help.

I want to limit me EA from taking more then 1 order per side.

Like only 1 buy and only 1 sell, if not then the EA would return 0

any way I can code this??

Thx in advance

May i kindly request a senior member to complete the format of this indicator

May i kindly request senior members to take a look at this very short code in "i_trend Alert.mq4" and corrrect the format. I would like to have an arrow up or down when "i_trend" crosses a certain "i_trend level (variable)". Many thanks for your help. Kind regards, Robert

Files:

Get last two zigzag values

Dear forum,

Can anyone point out mistakes with my code? This piece is part of a strategy in which I trade the breakout of the range made by the previous two ZigZag points. I'm trying to get the two previous (fixed) values:

for(int k = 1; k < Bars; k++){ // Get most recent ZigZag

if(iCustom(NULL, 0, "ZigZag", Depth, 5, 3, k) != 0){

ZigZag = iCustom(NULL, 0, "ZigZag", Depth, 5, 3, k);

break;

}

}

for(int z = 1; z < k; z++){ // Get second most recent ZigZag

if(iCustom(NULL, 0, "ZigZag", Depth, 5, 3, z) != 0){

ZigZagPrev = iCustom(NULL, 0, "ZigZag", Depth, 5, 3, z);

break;

}

}

Unfortunately, it isn't working, and the log is showing "0.000000" for both values. Can anyone offer guidance? Thanks,

Alex

alexboyd:
Dear forum,

Can anyone point out mistakes with my code? This piece is part of a strategy in which I trade the breakout of the range made by the previous two ZigZag points. I'm trying to get the two previous (fixed) values:

for(int k = 1; k < Bars; k++){ // Get most recent ZigZag

if(iCustom(NULL, 0, "ZigZag", Depth, 5, 3, k) != 0){

ZigZag = iCustom(NULL, 0, "ZigZag", Depth, 5, 3, k);

break;

}

}

for(int z = 1; z < k; z++){ // Get second most recent ZigZag

if(iCustom(NULL, 0, "ZigZag", Depth, 5, 3, z) != 0){

ZigZagPrev = iCustom(NULL, 0, "ZigZag", Depth, 5, 3, z);

break;

}

}

Unfortunately, it isn't working, and the log is showing "0.000000" for both values. Can anyone offer guidance? Thanks,

Alex

To track this error you should check where is the exit from your loop. So print i variable before break.

Probably your zigzag is returing empty value instead of 0.

volume

Hello to all,

I'm new to mql4, and I have the following question: is there a way to display the total traded volumes for a pair(EURUSD) in number and not in graphics.

For example if at 10:00AM the EURUSD has 1.2M lots SELL and 9M lots BUY.

So what I'm interested if mql or mt4 can display the current volume for both sell and buy as numbers?

Thank you in advance

fotografu:
Hello to all,

I'm new to mql4, and I have the following question: is there a way to display the total traded volumes for a pair(EURUSD) in number and not in graphics.

For example if at 10:00AM the EURUSD has 1.2M lots SELL and 9M lots BUY.

So what I'm interested if mql or mt4 can display the current volume for both sell and buy as numbers?

Thank you in advance

HEY!

The answer is NO. Metatrader don't display real volume, it just shows number of ticks that were generated during the candle progression. You could split them in real time to up ticks (when price went up) and down ticks(when price went down) but it will work only "real time" - you can't read this from history.

How can I change ea

hello plz i need help How can I change ea If he should buy, he sells and if he should sell he buys. "Buy" to "Sell" and "Sell" to "Buy" in the EA-Editor

plz thanks

Strategy Test with tickdata MT4

Hi,

how can I do a strategy test with my tickdata from a fxt-File?

When I normally start a strategy test, the data's are always recalculate with the fractal interpolation.

Thank you for every tip!

Reason: