Professional MM function

Is this a trick question?

no, it's free code. the good stuff. you either get it or you don't. feel free to use it in your experts.

I have updated the code in post#1. Please see the notes for a more detailed discription of its capabilities and methodologies.

Nicholishen:
no, it's free code. the good stuff. you either get it or you don't

Oh really!

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=307&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Nudge nudge, wink wink

I'm sorry, but i just don't understand what you are insinuating. Do you have a problem with code sharing?

Nicholishen:
I'm sorry, but i just don't understand what you are insinuating. Do you have a problem with code sharing?

Nope, do you have a problem with explaining your codes purpose?

Craig:
Nope, do you have a problem with explaining your codes purpose?

Dude the code is very clean and VERY well commented. If you're a coder and want to use it in one of the EA's or indicators you program then go for it but if it's of no interest to you then move along. The guy has been good enough to share his code with the community and all you can do is find fault. Life is too short!

To the OP: Remember the expression 'No good deed goes unpunished'.

Peace!

Lux

I understand what it does, I just find the reticence to explain it in plain english to people who might not, but may benefit from it's use, interesting. But your right, zzzzz, moving on.....

luxinterior:
Dude the code is very clean and VERY well commented. If you're a coder and want to use it in one of the EA's or indicators you program then go for it but if it's of no interest to you then move along. The guy has been good enough to share his code with the community and all you can do is find fault. Life is too short!

To the OP: Remember the expression 'No good deed goes unpunished'.

Peace!

Lux

Thanks Lux, I could not have put it better myself.

Ratios

Thank for this very useful code.

Can you explain how to use variables "ratio"?

Reason: