Step indicators - page 8

can any one make it two indicators attach. into one indicators and bug fixed?

i use with overlaying before and so far useful for me try my template and see how it works

Files:
pic.gif  23 kb
smsr.rar  3 kb

Hi,

I've developed updated version of StepSto.

Problem of server's connection is solved in this version.

Also you can use this indicator in your EAs.

So you can create other modifications on basis of this indicator (Histo ... and so on).

Igor

Files:

Many Thanks

Hi,

Thanks Igor for your great works.

Hi,

I've developed HistoStepSto_v1 with filter.

Files:

Updated StepMa_3D

Hi,

I've uploaded updated version of StepMA_3D.

Now the indicator does not eat resources of your PC

Igor

Files:

Thanks Igorad.

For me it´s not only an indicator is a complete system.

And, all what are you doing, your indicators and specially your free contribution to all ours have all my respect.

hi, can someone develop an alert to step_ma 7.2 when it changes from green to red and vice-versa?

Files:

StepMA_3D_v3 vs STEPMA_3D_1 settings

Hi Igorad

Thanx for your awesome contributions to the forum I have loaded vs1 and vs 3 on my charts with the default values Could you tell me how could I get StepMA_3D_v3 to get to the same settings as vs 1 ? Thanx so much

Possible sound alert for StepMA_7.1

Hi Igorad,

I hope you enjoyed your christmas, and I wish you a prosperous new year.

I would like to put a request to you.

My system, and Style of trading, are both very simple - I use an MA cross in a seperate window as my trend indicator (LWMA 21 & a 9 period MA of the LWMA). I then use Triggerlines set at 20 on the main chart, together with Parabolic Sar as my entry points (The Parabolic Sar is set at 0.05 & 0.3 and is fitted with a sound alert). Exits are made on a 20 point take profit.

I Spread bet, and place bets ranging from £10 -£100 per point, on a 1hr time frame.

Recently I have been trying out your StepMA_7.1 indicator, and have been very impressed. It usual gives me two bites of the cherry each day as opposed to one with my current system. I use an MA setting of 1, & Colour mode setting of 2.

My request is this :

Due to being partially sighted I am unable to spend much time in front of the computor.

It would be of tremendous help to me if you could attach a sound alert to your indicator. when it changes colour would be grand, and one that I could add my own sound recordings to would be terrific!

Hope to hear from you

Take care

camisa:
hi, can someone develop an alert to step_ma 7.2 when it changes from green to red and vice-versa?

It is virtually the same as nonlag, why not use that one?

Files:
Reason: