Step indicators - page 4

igorad:
Hi,

Try to switch parameter 'Color' on 'true'.

Igor

Ok now I can see the dots...but is it right that there is only a line?

Thanks

Maury

igorad:
Hi,

I have made some changes in a code. Thinking it should improve work of the indicator.

Pay attention I have entered value BarsNumber:

if BarsNumber=0 - calculation on all history.

Igor

Thank you very much Igorad.

Do you have a update for the STepStoch ???

Regards

Small changes in the code and maybe this version will be more useful, particularly together with StepMAExpert

Igor

Files:

Thanks for the indicator igorad. Can you please tell us how to use it? And what settings should be used?

Hi, I'm using StepMA_3D_revised.mq4 with input variable maxbars=1000

So for each bar the indicator is plotted using the last 1000 bars for calcutation

Could someone add another input variable called historybars so I could have maxbars=1000 and historybars=5000 for example?

Because changing maxbars to 5000 plots the indicator far away on chart but with different values than maxbars=1000

Don't know if i made myself clear but any doubts just ask

Thanks!

Please, can anyone help me with the post above?

camisa:
Please, can anyone help me with the post above?

As to me so I do not understand. Default value is 500.

Even if I understand I am not sure that I will be able to do it.

Igorad is the author of this indicator.

Hi camisa,

Small bug fixed.

Must be OK.

Igor

Files:

thanks Igorad, but not quite i was asking

as I understand, the maxbars variable is used to plot the indicator over the last maxbars correct? but as I understand it is also used to tell the number of bars whose values will be used in the indicators calculation

I like the maxbars=1000 value but I would like to see this plotted some 5000 bars back so I can visually test it as far back as I can

changing maxbars from 1000 to 5000 doesn't work because the indicator changes its values

what I would like was to add another variable called for example history bars=5000 so I could plot the indicator with maxbars=1000 far back than 1000 bars...

Hi,

I have understood all and have already corrected.

Igor

Files:
Reason: