Kagi, Renko and other ... - Nisson. - page 2

this is :cool:

Thanks

unfortunetly I wasnt watching this chart in realtime today. I marked trades which were on 1min eurusd (simple two ema`s crossings on renko). I show you this in period where price was simply flat and if you would put the same averages on price you would be whipsawed almost every time. So... my question is, could someone confirm that this is how it looked like in realtime also? because if yes then this is way too good in my opinion.

Files:
renko1.jpg  157 kb

there has got to be something wrong, you would be able to have all winners today on 1m eurusd with this renko and ema crossing.

Have you changed the block size, they are 40 as default which means that it will take 40 pips to make a block. The ones on the chart I posted are set at 3.

Although there was quite a good thread on moneytec and he used a 10 pip block with a lot of success.

Next thing is you cant back test it with the price chart. The renko chart will go at a different speed than the price chart.

If the price does not move there will be no new bricks. So it is only the same when it is live right under the price.

Martin

Iv set brick size to 5pips. I assume that it will look different in realtime because of a speed you mentioned. I wonder how it works in realtime, hmm.

ok so how accurate are the renko?? anyone tried using them ?

mart-hart:
The Renko indicator works fine, do they work in real time.or have a time limit on them I have a good system but cant get the Keltner channel to work on previuos indicators data, although the ma's work fine

I changed a keltner to run on other indicators if thats what you ment you needed.

You have to set some kind of min and max if you dont want it bouncing around

Yes, I did one to open in seperate window. but it must work on first indicators

data and not the price.

Darvas Box

Here is an interesting indicator, if you do a web search you can find out more about it. I found this indicator and Ea, the EA someone had started and only finished the buy side, it does trade.

I am going to post the text, as I found it, you will have to past it into metaeditor (mt4) and compile it.

I would post the mt4 code,

But on the ea I have started the sell part of the code, and it has errors . I made the code in another ea as a filter there are no errors, I most likely did not copy everything corectly , but I will post it when it is finished, unless someone beats me to it

WhatFor:
The set of these ridiculous indicators has bought for $23.

Unfortunately only *.ex4.

If they will help somebody (with what I doubt) I shall be very glad .

I think WhatFor bought those indicators from

http://traderstools.h15.ru/ind/index.html#1

It is in Russian language. But it is understandable: use menu on the right of this webpage to open the images. Or use machine translator.

Reason: