Kagi, Renko and other ... - Nisson. - page 3

I wonder if you guys can help me. I tried to attach the Renko indicator(the zipped version) but it keeps disappearing from indicator folder as soon as I start mt4.I wonder if these have been complied with mt3.does anyone know what the problem might be?

Thanks.

Ross.

ross123:
I wonder if you guys can help me. I tried to attach the Renko indicator(the zipped version) but it keeps disappearing from indicator folder as soon as I start mt4.I wonder if these have been complied with mt3.does anyone know what the problem might be?

Thanks.

Ross.

Some other threads about Renko

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173622

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

help

hi everyone,does anyone know anything or have non lagging indicator?tired or MA's and stuff.pls

ahamed:
hi everyone,does anyone know anything or have non lagging indicator?tired or MA's and stuff.pls

You mean igorad indicators?

Follow the link: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Tick Renko chart

Does anyone have, or can anyone make a Renko chart for MetaTrader based on ticks only, no time frame? For example, placing a Renko indicator on a 1 min chart means the bricks will flicker and redraw until the close of the 1 min candle. I do not want this to happen. When a brick appears, I want it to stay there permanently. So it's a Renko tick chart.

I've found multiple Renko indicators for MT4, but not one that will make a Renko tick chart. ESignal is the only platform I've found that can do it. It must be able to be coded in MT4 though, I would think.

Thank you!

Lisa

Renko on Tick

lisarenae0561:
Does anyone have, or can anyone make a Renko chart for MetaTrader based on ticks only, no time frame? For example, placing a Renko indicator on a 1 min chart means the bricks will flicker and redraw until the close of the 1 min candle. I do not want this to happen. When a brick appears, I want it to stay there permanently. So it's a Renko tick chart.

I've found multiple Renko indicators for MT4, but not one that will make a Renko tick chart. ESignal is the only platform I've found that can do it. It must be able to be coded in MT4 though, I would think.

Thank you!

Lisa

Yes....Yes... Would love to have a Renko indicator based on ticks only too. This is one great indicator, would be dammed accurate when data is taken from ticks. I'm behind you Lisa !!

Kind and helpful coders, please code one for us???

Cheers!!

John

More renko

I posted this one on FF, just thought that it belongs here to. It's not an indicator, but a script that generates a offline renko chart that updates live.

How to use:

Drop the script on a M1 live chart. DLL calls MUST be enabled. The comment in the upper left corner will tell you which offline chart that contains the renko chart.

Open offline chart: File menu -> Open Offline -> double klick on chart (name from comment).

The chart vill update in realtime (idea from EllisEdi's script (FF)), so you can atach any indicator or EA you wan't to it.

Orginal thread on FF: Renko Block Charts @ Forex Factory

renkolivechart.mq4

Files:

Kagi charting for metatrader 5

bkcv.mq5

Files:
bkcv.mq5  45 kb
kagi.gif  30 kb

Kagi version 7 (metatrader 4)

Files:
Kagi_Ind_7.mq4  26 kb

tampa_:

Kagi version 7 (metatrader 4)

Tampa

can you share the dot indicator used in the picture?
thanks in advance 

Reason: