Vertical Lines Show in Main Chart Window as well as all indicator windows

I have created vertical lines in the main chart window with ObjectSetText using the value of 0 for the main chart window only. The Lines however are repeated in all subwindows as well. How can the vertical lines be made to only appear in the Main chart window?

thanks

a vertical line with ObjectSetText ?

show the relevant code

ObjectCreate(Obj_Name,OBJ_VLINE,0,Dat_DtTm,0);
ObjectSet(Obj_Name,OBJPROP_COLOR, Col1);
ObjectSet(Obj_Name,OBJPROP_STYLE, Stl);
ObjectSetText(Obj_Name,Text,10);

The Vertical Line and texts is displayed in the main chart window as well as within Indicator sub windows. I would like it to be displayed in the Main chart window Only.

Any advice welcomed.

Thanks

in case you want the indicator in the main window and not in a separate window you have to replace:

#property  indicator_separate_window

with

#property  indicator_chart_window

qjol:

in case you want the indicator in the main window and not in a separate window you have to replace:

with

Thanks..However there are two part to the display.

1. Vertical Lines in the Main Chart Window.

gr

2. Continuous graph line in Separate Indicator window.

I want to display vertical lines purely in the main chart windows and not int the separate window and the graph line purely in the separate indicator window.

If I try as you said replacing property Window _Main_Chart then all objects are displayed in the main chart which is not the result I would like.

TIA

ProPap:

Thanks..However there are two part to the display.

1. Vertical Lines in the Main Chart Window.

gr

2. Continuous graph line in Separate Indicator window.

I want to display vertical lines purely in the main chart windows and not int the separate window and the graph line purely in the separate indicator window.

If I try as you said replacing property Window _Main_Chart then all objects are displayed in the main chart which is not the result I would like.

TIA

It's with

ObjectSet(Obj_Name,OBJPROP_RAY,false);

But it seems this behavior is not yet implemented ?

angevoyageur:

It's with

But it seems this behavior is not yet implemented ?

then it's a bug it was working in B509
Reason: