Jurik - page 5

great indicators

Histogram

Super Newbie, many thanks for the information.

Have a nice weekend!

Pip

newdigital:
Jurik Moving Average. About this indicator and some others read https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173021

how can I aceess https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173021

Too there access is not present me

What's the problem with that link NewDigital? What's with the block?

fred:

Here such obstacle.

Files:
xz_3.gif  17 kb

fred:

Deleted.

I will try to restore it.

It was some e-books.

Help with JADX

newdigital:
Martin,

Put JJMASeries.mqh to 'include' folder

MetaTrader\experts\include\

In MetaTrader's folder in your computer find folder namely 'include' and download this file to this folder.

Then (after that!) download all the indicators in indicator's folder, open MetaEditor, find those indicator using navigation MetaEditor's panel, press F7 or F5 etc.

It works.

I have build 184.

I can't get the indicators to work. I've saved JJMASeries.mqh in the "include" folder and the indicators into the "indicator" folder. They won't attach to a chart and when I go into "modify" and try and compile them I keep getting an error come up. For JADX, this is what I get when I compile it -

Description File

Compiling 'JADX.mq4'...

'JJMASeries.mqh' - cannot open program file C:\Program Files\StrategyBuilderFX 4\experts\indicators\JADX.mq4 (94, 1)

1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I get similiar messages when compiling the other indicators- except some numbers are different (see "X,X") ie. C:\Program Files\StrategyBuilderFX 4\experts\indicators\3c_JMACD.mq4 (X, X)

I have ver 4, build 191 StrategybuilderFX. I don't know anything about metatrader programming, or programming in general for that matter, but would like get the JADX if possible. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Darthfx:
I can't get the indicators to work. I've saved JJMASeries.mqh in the "include" folder and the indicators into the "indicator" folder. They won't attach to a chart and when I go into "modify" and try and compile them I keep getting an error come up. For JADX, this is what I get when I compile it -

Description File

Compiling 'JADX.mq4'...

'JJMASeries.mqh' - cannot open program file C:\Program Files\StrategyBuilderFX 4\experts\indicators\JADX.mq4 (94, 1)

1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I get similiar messages when compiling the other indicators- except some numbers are different (see "X,X") ie. C:\Program Files\StrategyBuilderFX 4\experts\indicators\3c_JMACD.mq4 (X, X)

I have ver 4, build 191 StrategybuilderFX. I don't know anything about metatrader programming, or programming in general for that matter, but would like get the JADX if possible. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Just checked it and it works.

I have build 190.

What I did?

I closed MetaTrader, placed JJMASeries.mqh in include folder, placed all the indicators in /indicator folder. Open Metatrader. Compile indicators only (do not compile JJMASeries.mqh file).

I attached my include folder. May be you need some other file which I have and you do not have. So use this folder (attached).

Files:
jurik.gif  21 kb
include.zip  13 kb

newdigital:
Just checked it and it works.

I have build 190.

What I did?

I closed MetaTrader, placed JJMASeries.mqh in include folder, placed all the indicators in /indicator folder. Open Metatrader. Compile indicators only (do not compile JJMASeries.mqh file).

I attached my include folder. May be you need some other file which I have and you do not have. So use this folder (attached).

Hi Newdigital, the only thing I was missing was the Tracert.mqh file, which I now have put my "include" folder. It's still not working. What I do is unzip the files and open the JJMASeries.mqh and each indicator file individually (so the code comes up), then save each into their respective folders. This is the way I've always saved new indicators, I hope this is right. One thing I have noticed is in your "include.zip" the file JJMASeries and Tracert files both show up as "mqh" ,but when I have these in my "include" folder they show up as an "mq4" - is this right? Anyways, it seems the problem (according to the compile error) is that I can't open the JJMAseries.mqh file. I've copied the last few lines of code and the very last line is where the error is according to the compile log("include ). Like I said before I'm pretty inept at this metrader/programming stuff, but I appreciate the help. Thanks Newdigital.

//----+ JJMASeries function access # 2 (nJMAMaxBar value was reduced by 30 because it is re-peated JMA smoothing)

reset=1;JADX=JJMASeries(2,0,Bars-1-30,limit,Phase2,Length2,ADX,k,reset);if(reset!=0)return(-1);

JADX_Buffer[k]=JADX;

}

//----+

return(0);

}

//----+ JJMASeries function (file JJMASeries.mqh should be placed in the directory (folder): MetaTrader\experts\include)

#include

Reason: