Horizontal lines - page 9

Disregard coding. I ve a better way to do it which is manual. I will now move to the other thread for my simple fibo request Thanks all the same. Bye bye

hi mladen,

could you make the following modifications to the attached indicator:

- Make the horizontal lines longer to nearly middle of the chart( i know there is external variable for that but does not work).

- Make the color of descending moving red and ascending one green.

I m looking forward for your help

thanks in advance

Files:
ma_segments.mq4  38 kb

waimaj:
hi mladen,

could you make the following modifications to the attached indicator:

- Make the horizontal lines longer to nearly middle of the chart( i know there is external variable for that but does not work).

- Make the color of descending moving red and ascending one green.

I m looking forward for your help

thanks in advance

Here you go : ma_segments_1.01.mq4

Set the extendLeft to a number of bars you want it to be extended to the left

Files:

mladen:
Here you go : ma_segments_1.01.mq4 Set the extendLeft to a number of bars you want it to be extended to the left

thanks mladen for your kind help and instant response.

i tried the indicator it is ok but there is small problem, it works only on 4h timeframe and does not work on lower timeframes. if you could fix this problem i would be thankful

waimaj:
thanks mladen for your kind help and instant response. i tried the indicator it is ok but there is small problem, it works only on 4h timeframe and does not work on lower timeframes. if you could fix this problem i would be thankful

please mladen fix this small problem for me

KaruniaFX:
Dear Air quest,

I should thank you for sharing your x Pips indicator. I have just dragged it into mt4 chart but it does not come out, i do not see any line appear, what is wrong with it. Please kindly advise me about it.

Thanks & regards

You have to put a price on the 7th line.

waimaj:
thanks mladen for your kind help and instant response. i tried the indicator it is ok but there is small problem, it works only on 4h timeframe and does not work on lower timeframes. if you could fix this problem i would be thankful

It works on all time frames - please attach it again to your chart and see it for your self

Here is an example how it works on 15 minute chart with default parameters :

Files:
ma.gif  82 kb

please make the following modification to the attached indicator

- please make it draw OBJ_TREND when any of the side lines equals any other line. also make it have a label that refer to the labels of the two or more equaled lines.

thanking you very much

regards

Files:
wrksp1.mq4  28 kb

waimaj:
please make the following modification to the attached indicator

- please make it draw OBJ_TREND when any of the side lines equals any other line. also make it have a label that refer to the labels of the two or more equaled lines.

thanking you very much

regards

More or less they will never be the same (double values of moving averages are same is so few occasions that it is a rarity)

mladen:
More or less they will never be the same (double values of moving averages are same is so few occasions that it is a rarity)

thanks mladen for your interest, let make the OBJ_TREND at first ma value after the crossover

Reason: