problem from my server mql5 ? and i want cancel ? - page 3

Those are not ping but market orders that is significantly different.

They are two different things.

A ping of 8ms does not and can not guarantee market orders of 8ms.

That is an error on your side.

Sergey Golubev:

Because you asked (on the first post) - 

If you say: "ok, I do not like my two servers, so I want to have just a one with very possible low ping to my broker" - so yes, I will create the ticket to the service desk (to the technical team).

But if you say: "I do not like my ping so give me my money back" - this is the one decision only: read the Rules.

Ok , can you create tickt for give me anther two server with very possible low ping to my broker first in MT5 ICMarkets -Demo , second in MT4 ICMarkets - Demo01 ?

Or Two server in Mt4 ICMarkets - demo01 with very possible low ping to my broker ? Or Two server in MT5 ICmarkets-Demo ( Like i Buy it ) with very possible low ping to my broker ?  But Try Found Low Ping under 10 or 20 ms If They Can ?

thank you

Ahmed Ahmed Elnagdy:

Ok , can you create tickt for give me anther two server with very possible low ping to my broker first in MT5 ICMarkets -Demo , second in MT4 ICMarkets - Demo01 ?

Or Two server in Mt4 ICMarkets - demo01 with very possible low ping to my broker ? Or Two server in MT5 ICmarkets-Demo ( Like i Buy it ) with very possible low ping to my broker ?  But Try Found Low Ping under 10 or 20 ms If They Can ?

thank you

I am thinking all my tickets will be processed in negative way ...
Anyway, I will try ... (tomorrow sorry, because it is 18:40 pm now in my location, and it is Russian New Year soon ..)
what is your ONE decision?

Sergey Golubev:

I am thinking all my tickets will be processed in negative way ...
Anyway, I will try ... (tomorrow sorry, because it is 18:40 pm now in my location, and it is Russian New Year soon ..)
what is your ONE decision?

Ok no problem

and if not change , no problem too :)

Ahmed Ahmed Elnagdy:

Ok no problem

and if not change , no problem too :)

You can try ... to the service desk ...
If some ... I will always support ... but if not ... so sorry ..

Sergey Golubev:

You can try ... to the service desk ...
If some ... I will always support ... but if not ... so sorry .

thank you :)

Reason: