Trend indicators - page 44

tampa:
Half trend halftrend.mq4

Is it possible adding sound alert in this indicator?

Top trend indicator toptrend.mq4

Files:
toptrend.gif  32 kb
toptrend.mq4  6 kb

Half trend version 1.02 halftrend-1.02.mq4

Files:
ht.gif  37 kb

mladen:
Those are two different indicators The "SW" version is Gann high low activator made as histogram (even coded by me, as far as I see), and it does not repaint. The other, even though it is a decompiled code, looks like a price channel stops, but frankly, I am not sure

It seems NTREND SW.mq4 repaint 1 bar. Please remove repaint . If this is the decompiled code , tell me where to get the exact same indicator histogram not repaint . Thank U .

Lapusya123:
It seems NTREND SW.mq4 repaint 1 bar. Please remove repaint . If this is the decompiled code , tell me where to get the exact same indicator histogram not repaint . Thank U .

This is the correct version : ntrend_sw_correct.mq4

Files:
bt.gif  73 kb

Triggerlines indicator

triggerlines.mq4

Files:

When is a trend over? When the market tells you.

If you "think" it is over, it probably is not. You have to see it to believe it

I posted an article on Forexlive.com on the GBPUSD and how it has moved 850 pips in 12 trading days. That does not happen much. In fact, the last time it moved so aggressively was way back in April/May of 2010

So what does that all mean?

Many traders may think the move is overdone? Many traders may be wondering if they should buy?

For me, it may be overdone, but I am not convinced it is time to buy.

In this video, I look at the GBPUSD and explain how the sellers have remained in control by using technical trading tools that help define the control - and the all important trend.

Auto trend forecaster auto_trend_forecaster.rar

Files:

Thanks for

Percentage of trend

percentageoftrend.mq5

Reason: