Trend indicators - page 48

Upgraded directional breakout indicator (options for new mt4, code optimized, some changes, ...), version that is already multi time frame with alerts and arrows : directional_breakout_mtf_alerts__arrows_2.mq4

thank you, it works great in h4. Would be possible to have the possibility to modify the arrows dimension ?

thank you. Nice weekend everybody.

mladen:
Upgraded directional breakout indicator (options for new mt4, code optimized, some changes, ...), version that is already multi time frame with alerts and arrows : directional_breakout_mtf_alerts__arrows_2.mq4

vitoingletto:
thank you, it works great in h4. Would be possible to have the possibility to modify the arrows dimension ?

thank you. Nice weekend everybody.

Here is a version with adjustable arrows size : directional_breakout_mtf_alerts__arrows_2.01.mq4

Trend manager candle

trendmanager_candle_x_2.mq4

Hi guys!

Can you suggest me a good trend indicator to use with ZUP that tells me when is good to enter a trade?

Thank you very much!

P.S. Obviously I am looking for a good proxy of the "right entry".. I know that's impossible to forecast events like that!

A lot of good indicators. But people usually use zup alone

Ok thanks!

I found the "Ganns Signal" indicator and I am testing in Demo account.. We'll see!

Anyone knows if is this redrawing?

ganns_signal_trend_v4.mq4

har:
Anyone knows if is this redrawing? ganns_signal_trend_v4.mq4

har

That indicator is working on fixed daily time frame. For each time frame lower than daily it will do as any multi time frame, plus, as far as I see, it does that in a wrong way which causes repainting

Thanks mladen!

Got it!

Reason: