BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 13

Besides i did forward test of my rules.

It's really works.

Of course the Braintrading system is signal system and nothing special with the signal systems as BrainTrading and ASCTrend etc.

Igorad wrote the article about it. I was reading just some part of the article and I may say the it is really nothing special with this systems.

BTW BrainTrading system is not my system. I did not create it.

I found that if I am following the trading instruction described in the Braintrading manual I will loss money. And I tried to find the new rules and I found it.

It works.

newdigital:
Not like this.

If we have BrainTrend1Sig BUY signal ((eg. 08:00), and BrainTrend2sig Buy signal on the same close bar on H1 chart we must look on M15 chart. And we must not have any red color from all 7 Braintrading indicators (on M15) at 08:00, 08:15, 08:30 and 08:45 on the M15 chart.

If we have sell signals from BrainTrend1Sig indicator and sell signal from BrainTrend2sig indicator on the same close bar on H1 timeframe, we must look on M15 chart and we must not have any blue color from all 7 Braintrading indicators (on M15) at 08:00, 08:15, 08:30 and 08:45 on the M15 chart.

Sometimes I am doing confirmation not during the 4 bars on M15 (at 08:00, 08:15, 08:30 and 08:45). Sometimes I am doing confirmation during the 3 bars: at 08:15, 08:30 and 08:45.

And what is about 09:00? We will open order at nine. Because at 09:00 the 8th hour bar is closed (with signal from BT1sig and BT2sig) and new bar is opened and we enter.

The time (08:00 and so on) is an example only.

Ok!! Looks like some coding headache!!! Let's see what I can do.

;-)

Daniel

Just to clarify, your stochastics setting is %K period 14, Slowing 5, %D period is 5, and is that MA method - "simple", and Price field "Low/High"?

jpsdyb:
Just to clarify, your stochastics setting is %K period 14, Slowing 5, %D period is 5, and is that MA method - "simple", and Price field "Low/High"?

Yes.

Just download the receint templates and you will have all the indicators with all the settings adjusted already.

Reason why I am using other indicators together with Braintrading indicators is the following:

sometimes it is difficult to wait half a day for the signals and confirmation because we do not know exactly what this Braintrading system is doing. It is like "black box" for me. And because of that I try to use other indicators together with this system just to understand what is going on on the chart. Sometimes it helps, sometimes not.

hi

i have read all the Brain Trading System manual and finally i found my perefered Entry.i use TS entry as the manual described but i added the

(14,5,5)Stochastic oscillatore to better confirmation for the given signals.

in addition i compared newdigital's entry with mine(i mean given signals in H1

which must be confirmed by M15 at least during 3 bars).

i backtested my way of entry from 2006.01.06 to 2006.01.13 06:00 o'clock.

backtest

during these days i gave 10 right signals.as the manual mentioned the right signal for TD(Trend-stop) entry is BT1 indicators and BT2 indicator should be in same color.

whenever you get a signal in h1 from BT1 indicators the BT2 indicators should confirms it.forthermore the other confirmation of the manual should be OK.

1-don't trade in choppy market

2-don't trade when bars keep changing color

3-don't trade when there is conflict between red dots and dots of BT1 indicator

and the other confirmation

so whenever i get a RIGHT signal i confirm it by Stochastic.i mean for SELL the red line should be above the blue line and for BUY,blue line should be above red line.

as i mentioned i considerd M15 confirmation too,but just for comparing the newdigital's entry and i opend orders according to mine.

backtest

i attached the pics that show the way.i should emphsize that i used Stochastic for exiting.THE CROSS OF TWO LINES IS A SIGNAL FOR EXIT.

here are the pictures.this backtest is for GBP/USD and i am backtesting the other 3 ones(USD/JPY,ERU/USD,USD/CHF) and i will post the result soon.

the result for GBP/USD

teh results are shown below.

SIG#-----Action-----Stoch_Con.-----M15_Cn.-----BT2_Con.-----Entry_P.-----Exit_P.-----Profit/Loss
#1 -------None----------False---------False---------True---------0.0000------0.0000-----0.0000
#2 -------None----------False---------True ---------True---------0.0000------0.0000-----0.0000
#3 -------Sell----------true----------true----------True---------1.7530------1.7563-----(-33)
#4 -------buy-----------true----------true----------True---------1.7563------1.7705-----(+142)
#5 -------buy-----------true----------true----------True---------1.7718------1.7717-----(-1)
#6 -------sell----------true----------true----------True---------1.7659------1.7662-----(-3)
#7 -------sell----------true----------false---------True---------1.7644------1.7567-----(+77)
#8 -------buy-----------true----------true----------True---------1.7606------1.7669-----(+63)
#9 -------sell----------true----------false---------True---------1.7615------1.7598-----(+17)
#10-------buy-----------true----------false---------True---------1.7605------1.7671-----(+66)

in all signal the stochastic should confirm the signal

if i opend an order by using m15 confirmation i lost the #7,#9,#10 signals(lossing +160 profit)

the total profit in my way is +328(signals #3 to #10)

the total profit of m15 confirmation is +168(signals #3,#4,#5,#6,#8)

these results are for gbp/usd and i am testing the others.

please test my way and i would be delighted if you would post your ideas.

Reason: