SHI_Channel Signal

Hi

SHI_Channel has very good signals , if it joint to an EA ,result must be good in many timeframe H1,M15 . does any programmer help me?

SEE THE ATTACHED FILES

Files:
h1.jpg  175 kb
m15.jpg  168 kb

I know that some people are playing inside the channel, and some are trading outsite. I saw some EAs based on the break out.

But if you are talking about whole the system so it is not very simple and easy as we may see visually. There is trading system based on SHI indicators which is similar with ASCTrend system and it is not very simple one. I mean that ASCTrend system was created first. Then was created Silver signal system and some variations, and SHI system may be last one which was created. So, it is more modern let's say.

Braintrading system was not in public in that time (was not published) and people recognized that this SHI system is not ideal one so they dicided to add fractals and fibonacci to the system and system became to be more complicated and because of that it is not a system anymore. Just several indicators all together.

But some an other people added Ichimoku indicator and some other indicators and improved this system and they received Silver Channel Trading System which is very famous now.

It was just for information only.

Many people prefer to trade manually using channel trading strategies. But manualy without any EA.

And there are many SHI channels (many SHI_channel indicators).

Files:
channel1.gif  22 kb
channel2.gif  22 kb
channel3.gif  23 kb
channel4.gif  21 kb

newdigital:
And there are many SHI channels (many SHI_channel indicators).

Thank you for INFORMATION

And it is an other channel.

All these indicators we have in download section of this forum.

Files:

newdigital:
And it is an other channel. All these indicators we have in download section of this forum.

ok i try to get signals ,Thanks

It may be part of the system.

Files:
channel8.gif  24 kb

trading signal

how may I trade profitablly (forex)

Reason: